Financial stability, competition and efficiency in Latin American and Caribbean banking
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:ecoint:0824 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:459-485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carvallo, Oscar & Kasman, Adnan, 2017. "Convergence in bank performance: Evidence from Latin American banking," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 127-142.
- Thi My Phan, Hanh & Daly, Kevin & Akhter, Selim, 2016. "Bank efficiency in emerging Asian countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 517-530.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:40-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:glofin:v:35:y:2018:i:c:p:223-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:96:y:2018:i:c:p:15-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:260-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carvallo, Oscar & Kasman, Adnan & Kontbay-Busun, Sine, 2015. "The Latin American bank capital buffers and business cycle: Are they pro-cyclical?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 148-160.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial stability; competition; efficiency; Latin American banking;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:jaecon:v:17:y:2014:n:2:p:301-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.