Financial Position And Its Relevance To Stakeholders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marian Siminica & Iulia Oana Stefan, 2012. "The Impact Of The Financial Crisis On The Financial Position Of Companies Listed On Bucharest Stock Exchange," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(40), pages 17-30.
- Teodor Hada & Teodora Maria Avram, 2013. "The Balance Sheet, Information Source For Determining The Financial Position Of Entities Listed At The Stock Exchange In Bucharest," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(15), pages 1-22.
- Ecaterina Necsulescu, 2011. "Evolutions and Trends in Presenting. The Balance Sheet as a Financial Position Picture of an Entity," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 4(4), pages 89-104, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cornelia Tureac, 2014. "The Role and Implications of the Added Value as an Indicator of Financial Performance," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(1), pages 26-36, February.
- Corici Marian Catalin & Medar Lucian Ion, 2016. "Analysis Methods Of Bankruptcy Risk In Romanian Energy Mining Industry," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 180-185, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial position; balance sheet; overall solvency ratio; general liquidity ratio; indebtedness degree; going concern.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2015:v:2:p:356-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ecobici Nicolae (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.