Accounting, An Essential Component Of The Information System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitriu, Mihail, 2007. "Contabilitatea si Societatea Cunoasterii," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 11(2), pages 83-91, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paliu – Popa Lucia & Cosneanu Lavinia, 2015. "Relevance Of The Accounting Information Concerning The Tax Losses In Establishing The Deferred Tax," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 35-38, August.
- repec:cbu:jrnlec:y:2016:v:5:p:39-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dina Ionela Claudia, 2015. "Development The General Budget Costs At An Enterprise Of Exploitation Of Mineral Resources In The Coal," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 236-244, January.
- Dina Ionela Claudia & Marica Valeria & Blendea Marian, 2013. "Accounting And Fiscal Treatments Specific For The Lending Of Population Through Pawnshops," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 111-115, August.
- Marian TAICU, 2014. "Prospects Of Management Accounting And Cost Calculation," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 13(2), pages 66-77.
- Paliu – Popa Lucia & Cosneanu Lavinia, 2015. "Deferred Taxes Generated By The Capitalized Interests In The Amount Of The Fix Assets In The Context Of Meeting The Principle Of Prudency," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 217-221, August.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation system; accounting information; financial accounting; management accounting; decision;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2013:v:1:p:66-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.