Seguire l'organising model dei sindacati britannici? L'organizzazione dei lavoratori atipici in Germania e Olanda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Contini & Francesca Cornaglia & Claudio Malpede & Enrico Rettore, 2002. "Measuring the impact of the Italian CFL programme on the job opportunities for the youths," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B1-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Luca Flabbi, 1997. "Investire in istruzione: meglio per lui o per lei? Stima per genere dei rendimenti dell’istruzione in Italia," Working Papers 08, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1997.
- Brenner, R & Dagenais, Marcel G & Montmarquette, C, 1994. "An Overlooked Explanation of the Declining Saving Rate," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 629-637.
- Luca Flabbi, 2001. "La scelta della scuola secondaria in Italia," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 91(6), pages 85-114, July-Augu.
- Stefania Rossetti & Paola Tanda, 2001. "Rendimenti dell’investimento in capitale umano e mercato del lavoro," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 91(6), pages 159-202, July-Augu.
- Robert Plasman, 1996. "Trends and prospects for women's employment in the 90's," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7932, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:caq:j950ix:doi:10.7384/70810:y:2008:i:3:p:155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rivisteweb.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.