Evaluation de la politique monétaire dans un modèle DSGE pour la zone euro
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Devulder, Antoine, 2011. "Évaluation de la politique monétaire dans un modèle DSGE pour la zone euro," Dynare Working Papers 7, CEPREMAP, revised Jul 2011.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2017.
"Can We Identify the Fed's Preferences?,"
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017. "Can we Identify the Fed's Preferences?," MPRA Paper 76831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2017. "Can We Identify the Fed's Preferences?," PSE Working Papers halshs-01549908, HAL.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017. "Can we Identify the Fed's Preferences?," EconStor Preprints 149993, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kawther Alimi & Mohamed Chakroun & Grégory Levieuge, 2019. "Diagnosis of Monetary Policy in Tunisia During the Last Decade: a DSGE Model Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 10(1), pages 348-364, March.
- Tsasa Vangu, Jean-Paul Kimbambu, 2014. "Diagnostic de la politique monétaire en Rép. Dém. Congo – Approche par l’Equilibre Général Dynamique Stochastique," Dynare Working Papers 38, CEPREMAP.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:rferfe:rfe_111_0201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-francaise-d-economie.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.