Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 2004. "Managing Macroeconomic Crises," NBER Working Papers 10907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1umfa09lass405k8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "A Decomposition of Ricardian Trade Gains under External Economies of Scale," Discussion Papers 1001, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Stephen Tokarick, 2004. "What Do We Know About Tariff Incidence?," IMF Working Papers 04/182, International Monetary Fund.
- DavidC. Parsley & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007.
"A Prism into the PPP Puzzles: The Micro-Foundations of Big Mac Real Exchange Rates,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(523), pages 1336-1356, October.
- David C. Parsley & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "A Prism into the PPP Puzzles: The Micro-foundations of Big Mac Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 10074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parsley, David & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2004. "A Prism into the PPP Puzzles: The Micro-Foundations of Big Mac Real Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 4486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fat Codruta Maria & Dezsi Eva, 2011. "Exchange-Rates Forecasting: Exponential Smoothing Techniques And Arima Models," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 499-508, July.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2004.
"On the Renminbi: The Choice between Adjustment under a Fixed Exchange Rate and Adustment under a Flexible Rate,"
Working Paper Series
rwp04-037, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2005. "On the Renminbi: The Choice between Adjustment under a Fixed Exchange Rate and Adjustment under a Flexible Rate," NBER Working Papers 11274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kikuchi, Toru & Long, Ngo Van, 2012. "A decomposition of Ricardian trade gains," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 173-176.
- Gro Klaeboe & Anders Lund Eriksrud & Stein-Erik Fleten, 2013. "Benchmarking time series based forecasting models for electricity balancing market prices," Working Papers 2013-006, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3kup1vc9je5hhe4q4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Chao & Guo, Jin-Li & Zha, Yi-Long, 2012. "Fractal analysis on human dynamics of library loans," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(24), pages 6617-6625.
- Meredith A. Crowley, 2003. "An introduction to the WTO and GATT," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue qiv, pages 42-57.
- Meredith A. Crowley, 2006. "Why are safeguards needed in a trade agreement?," Working Paper Series WP-06-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pál Péter Kolozsi, 2011. "Libéralisation commerciale et politique de change : possibilités et contraintes dans une petite économie ouverte – le cas de la Hongrie," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3ku, Sciences Po.
- Slack, Enid, 2007. "Managing the coordination of service delivery in metropolitan cities : the role of metropolitan governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4317, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_125_0627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.