Agriculture mondiale et européenne : défis du XXI e siècle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jacques Le Cacheux, 2011. "Agriculture mondiale et européenne : défis du XXIe siècle," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Jacques Le Cacheux, 2011. "Agriculture mondiale et européenne : défis du XXIe siècle," Post-Print hal-01024195, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucien Bourgeois & Thierry Pouch, 1993. "La politique agricole commune : une politique réduite au marché," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(1), pages 365-398.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Henri Mendras, 1992. "Éléments pour une nouvelle politique agricole," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(1), pages 95-134.
- LABORDE David & LE CACHEUX Jacques, "undated". "Price and Welfare Effects of Agricultural Liberalization with Imperfect Competition in Food Industries and Trade," EcoMod2003 330700085, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_120_0195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.