Commerce mondial : croissance sans remous
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Creel & Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2006.
"Ouverte pour travaux : la Présidence allemande de l'UE et la réunification européenne,"
- Jérôme Creel & Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2006. "Ouverte pour travaux : la Présidence allemande de l’UE et la réunification européenne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2103, Sciences Po.
- Jérôme Creel & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2006. "La nouvelle désinflation compétitive européenne," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 98(3), pages 7-36.
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2006.
"Integrity and Efficiency in the EU: The Case against the European economic constitution,"
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2006. "Integrity and Efficiency in the EU: The Case against the European economic constitution," Sciences Po publications 130, Sciences Po.
- C. Randall Henning, 2006. "The External Policy of the Euro Area: Organizing for Foreign Exchange Intervention," Working Paper Series WP06-4, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Guthrie, Graeme & Wright, Julian, 2000. "Open mouth operations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 489-516.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 2004. "La question du taux de change de l'euro," Post-Print hal-00976441, HAL.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_101_0235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.