Les performances économiques de la Suède. Quelques éléments d'évaluation
This paper presents an outcome evaluation of economic performances of Sweden since 1970. The first part analyses the evolution of Sweden in terms of sectorial specialization, international trade, social performances and business cycles. The second part describes the implementation of fiscal and monetary policies and the adopted measures in terms of structural reforms concerning the labour market and the production of public services. JEL Codes: E32, E63.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erixon, Lennart, 2005. "Travelling Along the Third Way. A Swedish Model of Stabilisation, Equity and Growth," Research Papers in Economics 2005:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Mats Persson & Torsten Persson & Lars E. O. Svensson, 1996.
"Debt, Cash Flow and Inflation Incentives: A Swedish Example,"
NBER Working Papers
5772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Persson, Mats & Persson, Torsten & Svensson, Lars E.O., 1997. "Debt, cash flow and inflation incentives: A Swedish example," Seminar Papers 613, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Persson, Mats & Persson, Torsten & Svensson, Lars E O, 1996. "Debt, Cash Flow and Inflation Incentives: A Swedish Example," CEPR Discussion Papers 1488, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Persson, M & Persson, T & Svensson, L-E-O, 1996. "Debt, Cash Flow and Inflation Incentives : A Swedish Example," Papers 613, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Vincent Touzé, 2003. "Vieillissement et richesse des nations," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 84(1), pages 47-91.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Vincent Touzé, 2003. "Vieillissement et richesse des nations," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 86(3), pages 231-275.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Vincent Touze, 2003. "Vieillissement et richesse des nations," Post-Print hal-01018172, HAL.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Vincent Touze, 2003. "Vieillissement et richesse des nations," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2087, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erixon, Lennart, 2000. "The 'Third Way' Revisited. A Revaluation of the Swedish Model in the Light of Modern Economics," Working Paper Series 159, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Jonung, Lars & Wadensjo, Eskil, 1979. " The Effect of Unemployment, Inflation and Real Income Growth on Government Popularity in Sweden," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 343-353.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 1994. "Indépendance de la banque centrale et politique budgétaire," Working Papers 1994-02, CEPII research center.
- Sweta Chaman Saxena & Valerie Cerra, 2000. "Alternative Methods of Estimating Potential Output and the Output Gap; An Application to Sweden," IMF Working Papers 00/59, International Monetary Fund. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_100_0031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.