Seeking Ambiguity: a Review on Neuroimaging Studies on Decision Making under Ambiguity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Jaideep Roy, 2009. "Recursive expected utility and the separation of attitudes towards risk and ambiguity: an experimental study," Theory and Decision, Springer, pages 199-228.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2008. "Trusting the Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(6), pages 2557-2600, December.
- Houser, Daniel & Schunk, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2010.
"Distinguishing trust from risk: An anatomy of the investment game,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 72-81, May.
- Daniel Houser & Daniel Schunk & Joachim Winter, 2009. "Distinguishing trust from risk: an anatomy of the investment game," IEW - Working Papers 450, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Houser, Daniel & Schunk, Daniel & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Distinguishing trust from risk: An anatomy of the investment game," Munich Reprints in Economics 19378, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schechter, Laura, 2007.
"Traditional trust measurement and the risk confound: An experiment in rural Paraguay,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, pages 272-292.
- Laura Schechter, 2005. "Traditional trust measurement and the risk confound: An experiment in rural paraguay," Artefactual Field Experiments 00106, The Field Experiments Website.
- Sacha Bourgeois-gironde & Anne Corcos, 2011.
"Discriminating strategic reciprocity and acquired trust in the repeated trust-game,"
AccessEcon, pages 177-188.
- Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde & Anne Corcos, 2011. "Discriminating strategic reciprocity and acquired trust in the repeated trust-game," Post-Print ijn_00713460, HAL.
- Cox, James C., 2004. "How to identify trust and reciprocity," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 260-281, February.
- Bohnet, Iris & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2004. "Trust, risk and betrayal," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 467-484, December.
- Daniel Ellsberg, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity and the Savage Axioms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7605, David K. Levine.
- Anne Corcos & François Pannequin & Sacha Bourgeois-gironde, 2012.
"Is trust an ambiguous rather than a risky decision?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2255-2266.
- Anne Corcos & François Pannequin & Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde, 2012. "Is trust an ambiguous rather than a risky decision," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) ijn_00734563, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:ijn_00734563 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Nainar, Khalid & Shehata, Mohamed, 2009. "The impact of social value orientation and risk attitudes on trust and reciprocity," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, pages 368-380.
- Camerer, Colin & Weber, Martin, 1992.
"Recent Developments in Modeling Preferences: Uncertainty and Ambiguity,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 325-370, October.
- Camerer, Colin F. & Weber, Martin, 1991. "Recent developments in modelling preferences: Uncertainty and ambiguitiy," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 275, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Charles A. Holt & Susan K. Laury, 2002.
"Risk Aversion and Incentive Effects,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1644-1655.
- John List, 2002. "Preference Reversals of a Different Kind: The 'More is Less' Phenomenon," Framed Field Experiments 00509, The Field Experiments Website.
- Olsen, Robert A., 2008. "Trust as risk and the foundation of investment value," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2189-2200, December.
- Eckel, Catherine C. & Wilson, Rick K., 2004. "Is trust a risky decision?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 447-465, December.
- Berg Joyce & Dickhaut John & McCabe Kevin, 1995. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Social History," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 122-142, July.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Jody L. Sindelar & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2011.
"Cumulative effects of job characteristics on health,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 553-570, May.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Jody L. Sindelar & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2009. "Cumulative Effects of Job Characteristics on Health," NBER Working Papers 15121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & Khalid Nainar & Mohamed Shehata, 2009. "The Impact of Social Value Orientation and Risk Attitudes on Trust and Reciprocity," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-06, McMaster University.
More about this item
Keywordsambiguity aversion; exploration; fMRI;
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_783_0083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.