Les facteurs de la dépollution dans les pays en transition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Natalia Zugravu & Katrin Millock & Gérard Duchêne, 2009. "Les facteurs de la dépollution dans les pays en transition," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00310533, HAL.
- Natalia Zugravu & Katrin Millock & Gérard Duchene, 2009. "Les facteurs de la dépollution dans les pays en transition," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2009043, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine Benjamin & Isabelle Cadoret & Marie-Hélène Hubert, 2015.
"The European Climate Policy is Ambitious: Myth or Reality?,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 125(5), pages 731-753.
- Catherine Benjamin & Isabelle Cadoret & Marie-Hélène Hubert, 2014. "The European Climate Policy is Ambitious: Myth or Reality?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201415, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS, revised Apr 2015.
- Catherine Benjamin & Isabelle Cadoret David & Marie-Hélène Hubert, 2015. "The European Climate Policy is Ambitious: Myth or Reality?," Post-Print halshs-01184598, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; CO2 emissions; environmental policy; scale; composition and technique effects;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_754_0461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.