Policy-mix : le besoin de coordination des politiques budgétaires entre pays est-il accru en union monétaire ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel LASKAR, 2003. "Policy-mix : le besoin de coordination des politiques budgétaires entre pays est-il accru en union monétaire?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2003032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornel Oros, 2009.
"Economic Governance in an Asymmetric Monetary Union: A Fiscal Policy Game Analysis,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 39-60.
- Cornel Oros, 2009. "Economic Governance in an Asymmetric Monetary Union : A Fiscal Policy Game Analysis," Post-Print hal-00954296, HAL.
- Claudiu T. Albulescu & Cornel Oros, 2014.
"The policy-mix in the Euro Area: The Role of Financial Stability,"
AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 705-717.
- Claudiu Albulescu & Cornel Oros, 2014. "The policy-mix in the Euro Area : The Role of Financial Stability," Post-Print hal-00986574, HAL.
More about this item
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_693_267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.