Analyse harmonique qualitative ou méthodes d'appariement optimal ?. Une analyse exploratoire de trajectoires professionnelles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kathleen Mcgarry & Robert Schoeni, 2000. "Social security, economic growth, and the rise in elderly widows’ independence in the twentieth century," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(2), pages 221-236, May.
- Duée, Michel & Rebillard, Cyril & Pennec, Sophie, 2005.
"Les personnes dépendantes en France : Evolution et prise en charge
[Old-age disability in France: Long-term evolution, private caregiving and public expenditure]," MPRA Paper 69877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spieß, Christa Katharina & Schneider, A. Ulrike, 2003. "Interactions between care-giving and paid work hours among European midlife women, 1994 to 1996," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 41-68.
- Susan Ettner, 1995. "The impact of “parent care” on female labor supply decisions," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Aline Désesquelles & Nicolas Brouard, 2003. "Le réseau familial des personnes âgées de 60 ans ou plus vivant à domicile ou en institution," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 58(2), pages 201-227.
- Iacovou, Maria, 2000. "Health, wealth and progeny: explaining the living arrangements of older European women," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Robert Michael & Victor Fuchs & Sharon Scott, 1980. "changes in the propensity to live alone: 1950–1976," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(1), pages 39-56, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:popine:popu_804_0621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-population.htm .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .