Les normes des obligations filiales aux Pays-Bas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duée, Michel & Rebillard, Cyril & Pennec, Sophie, 2005.
"Les personnes dépendantes en France : Evolution et prise en charge
[Old-age disability in France: Long-term evolution, private caregiving and public expenditure]," MPRA Paper 69877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spieß, Christa Katharina & Schneider, A. Ulrike, 2003. "Interactions between care-giving and paid work hours among European midlife women, 1994 to 1996," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 41-68.
- Susan Ettner, 1995. "The impact of “parent care” on female labor supply decisions," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Kathleen Mcgarry & Robert Schoeni, 2000. "Social security, economic growth, and the rise in elderly widows’ independence in the twentieth century," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 37(2), pages 221-236, May.
- Aline Désesquelles & Nicolas Brouard, 2003. "Le réseau familial des personnes âgées de 60 ans ou plus vivant à domicile ou en institution," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 58(2), pages 201-227.
- Iacovou, Maria, 2000. "Health, wealth and progeny: explaining the living arrangements of older European women," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-08, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Robert Michael & Victor Fuchs & Sharon Scott, 1980. "changes in the propensity to live alone: 1950–1976," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(1), pages 39-56, February.
More about this item
Keywordsnorms; filial obligation; value patterns; support for older parents; Netherlands; Netherlands Kinship Panel Study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:popine:popu_1201_0103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-population.htm .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .