Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Veronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010.
"Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain and Poverty Alleviation: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
519, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwe, 2010. "Agricultural Trade, Liberalization, Productivity Gain, and Poverty Alleviation: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2010-09, PEP-MPIA.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Véronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain and Poverty Alleviation: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 1022, CIRPEE.
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Charlain GUEGANG DJIMELI, 2017.
"The biofuel-development nexus: A meta-analysis,"
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Charlain Guegang Djimeli, 2017. "The biofuel-development nexus: A meta-analysis," Working Papers halshs-01512678, HAL.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Combes Motel & Charlain Guegang, 2017. "The Biofuel-Development Nexus: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2017.04, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Radouane RAOUF & Hicham HAFID, 2014. "Relocation and Inequalities between Skilled and Unskilled in Northern Countries: Simulation Using a CGE Model," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 758-772.
- AfDB AfDB, 2006. "Working Paper 86 - A Review of Ex - ante Poverty Impact Assessments of Macroeconomic Policies in Cameroon and Ghana," Working Paper Series 2220, African Development Bank.
- Nicolas Hérault, 2010. "Sequential linking of Computable General Equilibrium and microsimulation models: a comparison of behavioural and reweighting techniques," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(1), pages 35-42.
- Franck Viroleau, 2015. "The Evolution of Gender Wage Inequality in Senegal Following the Economic Partnership Agreements," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Nicholas Adamtey & Vitus Azeem & Samuel Fambon, 2006. "Working Paper 86 - A Review of Ex - ante Poverty Impact Assessments of Macroeconomic Policies in Cameroon and Ghana," Working Paper Series 221, African Development Bank.
- Wabenga Yango, James, 2011.
"La CEPGL et l'économie de la R.D.Congo: Une analyse en équilibre général calculable
[The ECGL and the DR, CONGO economy: a computable general equilibrium analysis]," MPRA Paper 65172, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2014.
- AfDB AfDB, 2006. "Working Paper 86 - A Review of Ex - ante Poverty Impact Assessments of Macroeconomic Policies in Cameroon and Ghana," Working Paper Series 2300, African Development Bank.
- Etienne Fouqueray, 2016. "Impact économique de la construction de la LGV SEA Tours-Bordeaux sur les régions traversées," Post-Print hal-00996965, HAL.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 87 - Decomposition of Output Growth in the Tunisian Olive-Growing Sector: A Frontier Production Function Approach," Working Paper Series 222, African Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:edddbu:edd_182_0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.