The New Keynesian Phillips Curve For The Euro Area: Which Specification?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bottazzi, Renata & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2006.
"Retirement expectations, pension reforms, and their impact on private wealth accumulation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2187-2212, December.
- Bottazzi, Renata & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario, 2006. "Retirement expectations, pension reforms, and their impact on private wealth accumulation," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/10, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Boeri, Tito & Brugiavini, Agar, 2008. "Pension Reforms and Women Retirement Plans," IZA Discussion Papers 3821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandro Gronchi & Rocco Aprile, 1998. "The 1995 Pension Reform: Equity, Sustainability and Indexation," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 12(1), pages 67-100, March.
- D'Ippoliti Carlo, 2011. "Adeguatezza e modernità nel rapporto tra donne e pensioni," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 3, pages 105-105.
- Margherita Borella & Giovanna Segre, 2008. "Le pensioni dei lavoratori parasubordinati: prospettive dopo un decennio di gestione separata," CeRP Working Papers 78, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2003. "Social Security Wealth and Retirement Decisions in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 17(SpecialIs), pages 79-114, August.
- Graziella Caselli & Franco Peracchi & Elisabetta Barbi & Rosa Maria Lipsi, 2003.
"Differential Mortality and the Design of the Italian System of Public Pensions,"
CEIS, vol. 17(SpecialIs), pages 45-78, August.
- Graziella Caselli & Franco Peracchi & Elisabetta Barbi & Rosa Maria Lipsi, 2002. "Differential Mortality And The Design Of The Italian System Of Public Pensions," CHILD Working Papers wp07_02, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Angela Cipollone & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2010. "Discriminating factors of women's employment," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(11), pages 1055-1062.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Keynesian Phillips Curve; Inflation persistence;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bxr:bxrceb:2013/80984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dulbebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .