The Effect of Contract Structure on Prediction Market Price Biases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jana P. Fidrmuc & Marc Goergen & Luc Renneboog, 2006.
"Insider Trading, News Releases, and Ownership Concentration,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 61(6), pages 2931-2973, December.
- Fidrmucova, J. & Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2005. "Insider Trading, News Releases and Ownership Concentration," Discussion Paper 2005-025, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Fidrmuc Jana P. & Goergen Marc & Renneborg Luc, 2005. "Insider Trading, News Releases and Ownership Concentration," Working Papers wpn05-03, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Fidrmucova, J. & Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2005. "Insider Trading, News Releases and Ownership Concentration," Discussion Paper 2005-97, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Charles Cao & Zhiwu Chen & John M. Griffin, 2005.
"Informational Content of Option Volume Prior to Takeovers,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 1073-1109, May.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Zhiwu Chen & John M. Griffin, 2003. "Informational Content of Option Volume Prior to Takeovers," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm422, Yale School of Management.
- Seyhun, H. Nejat, 1986. "Insiders' profits, costs of trading, and market efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-212, June.
- Cornell, Bradford & Sirri, Erik R, 1992. " The Reaction of Investors and Stock Prices to Insider Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1031-1059, July.
- Schnytzer, Adi & Shilony, Yuval, 1995. "Inside Information in a Betting Market," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 963-971, July.
- Meulbroek, Lisa K, 1992. " An Empirical Analysis of Illegal Insider Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1661-1699, December.
- Justin Wolfers, 2006. "Point Shaving: Corruption in NCAA Basketball," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 279-283, May.
- Thaler, Richard H & Ziemba, William T, 1988. "Parimutuel Betting Markets: Racetracks and Lotteries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 161-174, Spring.
- Les Coleman, 2007. "Just How Serious is Insider Trading? An Evaluation using Thoroughbred Wagering Markets," Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, University of Buckingham Press, vol. 1(1), pages 31-55, February.
- Camerer, Colin & Loewenstein, George & Weber, Martin, 1989. "The Curse of Knowledge in Economic Settings: An Experimental Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1232-1254, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:buc:jpredm:v:3:y:2009:i:3:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://www.ubpl.co.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.