The Confrontation Of Ideas On Romanian Economic Development Between Theworld Wars
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kudrle Robert T, 2008. "The OECD's Harmful Tax Competition Initiative and the Tax Havens: From Bombshell to Damp Squib," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Bretschger, Lucas & Hettich, Frank, 2002.
"Globalisation, capital mobility and tax competition: theory and evidence for OECD countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 695-716, November.
- Bretschger, Lucas & Hettich, Frank, 2000. "Globalisation, capital mobility and tax competition: Theory and evidence for OECD countries," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 07/2000, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Ene, Sebastian & Micuda, Dan, 2007. "Indirect taxation in the European Union," MPRA Paper 30414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen F. Hamilton, 2009. "Excise Taxes with Multiproduct Transactions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 458-471, March.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic policy; current neoliberal - of ourselves; current Peasant - doors open; the current socialist;
- N - Economic History
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brc:journl:v:23:y:2014:i:1:p:106-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan MICUDA). General contact details of provider: http://www.univcb.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.