Detecting Multiple Changes in Persistence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwa-Taek Lee & Gawon Yoon, 2013. "Does purchasing power parity hold sometimes? Regime switching in real exchange rates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(16), pages 2279-2294, June.
- Alfred A. Haug, 2014.
"On real interest rate persistence: the role of breaks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(10), pages 1058-1066, April.
- Alfred Haug, 2012. "On real interest rate persistence: the role of breaks," Working Papers 65, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Alfred A. Haug, 2013. "On Real Interest Rate Persistence: The Role of Breaks," Working Papers 1303, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2013.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Ramos-Francia, Manuel, 2009. "The dynamics of persistence in US inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 168-172, November.
- Leone, Vitor & de Medeiros, Otavio Ribeiro, 2015. "Signalling the Dotcom bubble: A multiple changes in persistence approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 77-86.
- Noriega Antonio E. & Ramos Francia Manuel, 2008. "A Note on the Dynamics of Persistence in US Inflation," Working Papers 2008-12, Banco de México.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:4:p:695-710 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Fabio Filipozzi & Karsten Staehr, 2017.
"Uncovered interest parity in Central and Eastern Europe: Expectations and structural breaks,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 695-710, September.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr & Fabio Filipozzi, 2015. "Uncovered interest parity in Central and Eastern Europe : expectations and structural breaks," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2015-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 30 Dec 2015.
- Fosten, Jack & Ghoshray, Atanu, 2011. "Dynamic persistence in the unemployment rate of OECD countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 948-954, May.
- Chen, Wei & Huang, Zhuo & Yi, Yanping, 2015. "Is there a structural change in the persistence of WTI–Brent oil price spreads in the post-2010 period?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 64-71.
- Simeon Coleman Author name: Vitor Leone, 2012. "Time-series characteristics of UK commercial property returns: Testing for multiple changes in persistence," Working Papers 2012/03, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Antonio Noriega & Carlos Capistrán & Manuel Ramos-Francia, 2013.
"On the dynamics of inflation persistence around the world,"
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1243-1265, June.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2009. "On the dynamics of inflation persistence around the world," Working Papers 2009-02, Banco de México.
- S Coleman & K Sirichand, 2015.
"Investigating Multiple Changes in Persistence in International Yields,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 20(1), pages 65-90, March.
- Simeon Coleman & Kavita Sirichand, 2014. "Investigating Multiple Changes in Persistence in International Yields," Discussion Paper Series 2014_04, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2014.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr, 2014. "The great (De)leveraging in the GIIPS countries. Domestic credit and net foreign liabilities 1998–2013," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2014.
- Chen, Zhanshou & Jin, Zi & Tian, Zheng & Qi, Peiyan, 2012. "Bootstrap testing multiple changes in persistence for a heavy-tailed sequence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 2303-2316.
- Kejriwal, Mohitosh & Perron, Pierre, 2012. "A note on estimating a structural change in persistence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 932-935.
- Juan carlos Cuestas & Barry Harrison, 2014. "Unemployment hysteresis in the EU15: Has anything changed?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(4), pages 2308-2314.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:36-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stan Hurn & Peter C B Phillips & Shuping Shi, 2015.
"Change Detection and the Casual Impact of the Yield Curve,"
NCER Working Paper Series
107, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Stan Hurn & Peter C. B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi, 2016. ""Change Detection and the Causal Impact of the Yield Curve," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2058, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lee, Hwa-Taek & Yoon, Gawon, 2007. "Does Purchasing Power Parity Hold Sometimes? Regime Switching in Real Exchange Rates," Economics Working Papers 2007-24, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- José Julián Sidaoui & Carlos Capistrán & Daniel Chiquiar & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2009. "A Note on the Predictive Content of PPI over CPI Inflation: The Case of Mexico," Working Papers 2009-14, Banco de México.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:356-359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr, 2015. "The Great Leveraging in the GIIPS Countries: Domestic Credit and Net Foreign Liabilities," Working Papers 2015012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Paolo Jose Regis, 2014. "On the changes in the sustainability of European external debt: what have we learned," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-3, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2014.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Fabio Filipozzi & Karsten Staehr, 2015. "Uncovered Interest Parity in Central and Eastern Europe: Sample, Expectations and Structural Breaks," Working Papers 2015014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Ghoshray, Atanu & Stamatogiannis, Michalis P., 2015. "Centurial evidence of breaks in the persistence of unemployment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 74-76.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:11:y:2007:i:3:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.