Risk Premia in Electricity Forward Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benth, Fred Espen & Biegler-König, Richard & Kiesel, Rüdiger, 2013. "An empirical study of the information premium on electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 55-77.
- Weron, Rafal, 2008. "Market price of risk implied by Asian-style electricity options and futures," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1098-1115, May.
- Marckhoff, Jan & Wimschulte, Jens, 2009. "Locational price spreads and the pricing of contracts for difference: Evidence from the Nordic market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 257-268, March.
- Pietz, Matthäus, 2009. "Risk premia in electricity wholesale spot markets: empirical evidence from Germany," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-11, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Weron, Rafał & Zator, Michał, 2014.
"Revisiting the relationship between spot and futures prices in the Nord Pool electricity market,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 178-190.
- Rafal Weron & Michal Zator, 2013. "Revisiting the relationship between spot and futures prices in the Nord Pool electricity market," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/08, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Stefan Trück & Wolfgang Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2012. "The relationship between spot and futures CO2 emission allowance prices in the EU-ETS," HSC Research Reports HSC/12/02, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Daskalakis, George & Markellos, Raphael N., 2009. "Are electricity risk premia affected by emission allowance prices? Evidence from the EEX, Nord Pool and Powernext," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2594-2604, July.
- Botterud, Audun & Kristiansen, Tarjei & Ilic, Marija D., 2010. "The relationship between spot and futures prices in the Nord Pool electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 967-978, September.
- Abadie, Luis M. & Chamorro, José M., 2009. "Monte Carlo valuation of natural gas investments," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 10-22, January.
- Marius Paschen, 2016. "The effect of intermittent renewable supply on the forward premium in German electricity markets," Working Papers V-397-16, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2016.
- Christian Redl & Derek Bunn, 2013. "Determinants of the premium in forward contracts," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 90-111, January.
- Carlos Pinho & Mara Madaleno, 2011. "Links between spot and futures allowances: ECX and EEX markets comparison," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 35(2/3/4), pages 101-131.
- Michel Culot & Valérie Goffin & Steve Lawford & Sébastien De Meten & Yves Smeers, 2013. "Practical stochastic modelling of electricity prices," Post-Print hal-01021603, HAL.
- Povh, Martin & Fleten, Stein-Erik, 2009. "Modeling long-term electricity forward prices," MPRA Paper 13162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Trück & Rafał Weron, 2016.
"Convenience Yields and Risk Premiums in the EU‐ETS—Evidence from the Kyoto Commitment Period,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(6), pages 587-611, June.
- Stefan Trück & Rafal Weron, 2015. "Convenience yields and risk premiums in the EU-ETS - Evidence from the Kyoto commitment period," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/03, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- María Dolores Furió & Vicente Meneu, 2009. "Expectations and Forward Risk Premium in the Spanish Power Market," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Aziz Chouikh & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2014. "Modeling Risk Premia in Forward Foreign Exchange Rates as Unobserved Components: The Model Identification Problem," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(3), pages 119-135, July.
- George Daskalakis, Lazaros Symeonidis, Raphael N. Markellos, 2015. "Electricity futures prices in an emissions constrained economy: Evidence from European power markets," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Robert Flasza & Milan Rippel & Jan Šolc, 2011. "Modelling Long-Term Electricity Contracts at EEX," Working Papers IES 2011/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2011.
- Pietz, Matthäus, 2009. "Risk premia in the German electricity futures market," CEFS Working Paper Series 2009-07, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Chevallier, Julien, 2010. "Modelling risk premia in CO2 allowances spot and futures prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 717-729, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:10:y:2006:i:3:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.