Valuing Foreign Lives and Settlements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2004.
"The FAST Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities for Processed Foods in the Presence of Fixed Effects,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), August.
- Bergtold, Jason S. & Akobundu, Eberechukwu & Peterson, Everett B., 2003. "The Fast Method: Estimating Unconditional Demand Elasticities For Processed Food In The Presence Of Fixed Effects," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21893, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- T. D. Wallace, 1962. "Measures of Social Costs of Agricultural Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 44(2), pages 580-594.
- Dohlman, Erik & Foreman, Linda F. & Da Pra, Michelle, 2009. "The Post-Buyout Experience: Peanut and Tobacco Sectors Adapt to Policy Reform," Economic Information Bulletin 56628, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Paul R. Johnson, 1965. "The Social Cost of the Tobacco Program," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 47(2), pages 242-255.
- James Vercammen & Andrew Schmitz, 1992. "Supply Management and Import Concessions," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(4), pages 957-971, November.
- Dohlman, Erik & Foreman, Linda F. & Da Pra, Michelle, 2009. "Removal of Government Controls Opens Peanut and Tobacco Sectors to Market Forces," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jbcacn:v:1:y:2010:i:1:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.