Stocks for the Long Run
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basu, Anup K. & Drew, Michael E., 2010.
"The appropriateness of default investment options in defined contribution plans: Australian evidence,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 290-305, June.
- Anup K. Basu & Michael E. Drew, 2009. "The Appropriateness of Default Investment Options in Defined Contribution Plans: Australian Evidence," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200903, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Ľuboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2012.
"Are Stocks Really Less Volatile in the Long Run?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 67(2), pages 431-478, April.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2009. "Are Stocks Really Less Volatile in the Long Run?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2009. "Are Stocks Really Less Volatile in the Long Run?," NBER Working Papers 14757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aase, Knut K., 2014. "Life Insurance and Pension Contracts I: The Time Additive Life Cycle Model," Discussion Papers 2014/13, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:evoice:v:5:y:2008:i:7:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.