Commentary on Three Papers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hian Teck Hoon, 2009. "Payroll Taxes, Wealth and Employment in Neoclassical Theory: Neutrality or Non-neutrality?," Working Papers 08-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 1991.
"Homework in Macroeconomics: Household Production and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(6), pages 1166-1187, December.
- Jess Benhabib & Richard Rogerson & Randall Wright, 1991. "Homework in macroeconomics: household production and aggregate fluctuations," Staff Report 135, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Zoega Gylfi, 2010. "The Financial Crisis: Joblessness and Investmentlessness," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-28, October.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1987. "Real exchange rate dynamics with nominal parities Structural change and overshooting," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 141-155, February.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1989.
"Fiscal deficits and relative prices in a growing world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 461-484, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1988. "Fiscal Deficits and Relative Prices in a Growing World Economy," NBER Working Papers 2725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:capsoc:v:5:y:2010:i:2:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.