Status Concerns and Occupational Choice Under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob Hörisch & Jana Kollat & Steven A. Brieger, 2017. "What influences environmental entrepreneurship? A multilevel analysis of the determinants of entrepreneurs’ environmental orientation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 47-69, January.
- Clemens, Christiane & Heinemann, Maik, 2010.
"On entrepreneurial risk-taking and the macroeconomic effects of financial constraints,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1610-1626, September.
- Christiane Clemens & Maik Heinemann, 2008. "On Entrepreneurial Risk–Taking and the Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Constraints," Working Paper Series in Economics 103, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Vincenzo Quadrini, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in macroeconomics," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 295-311, June.
- Christiane Clemens, 2008. "Imperfect Competition and Growth with Entrepreneurial Risk," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9, pages 180-206, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejtec:v:advances.6:y:2006:i:1:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.