Review of "Accounting Ethics and the Near Collapse of the World's Financial System", by Michel Pakaluk and Mark Cheffers (Allen David Press, Sutton Massachusetts, 2011)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George J. Stigler, 1971. "The Theory of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(1), pages 3-21, Spring.
- Hugh Rockoff, 2010. "Parallel Journeys: Adam Smith and Milton Friedman on the Regulation of Banking," Departmental Working Papers 201004, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 2001.
"The Political Economy of Finance,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 502-519.
- Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 2001. "The Political Economy of Finance," CSEF Working Papers 76, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Pagano, Marco & Volpin, Paolo, 2002. "The Political Economy of Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gigliobianco Alfredo & Giordano Claire, 2012.
"Does Economic Theory Matter in Shaping Banking Regulation? A Case-study of Italy (1861-1936),"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-78, September.
- Alfredo Gigliobianco & Claire Giordano, 2010. "Economic Theory and Banking Regulation: The Italian Case (1861-1930s)," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 5, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2001. "Prudential Supervision: What Works and What Doesn't," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mish01-1, January.
- Bernstein, Michael A., 1990. "American Economic Expertise from the Great War to the Cold War: Some Initial Observations," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(02), pages 407-416, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:aelcon:v:2:y:2012:i:1:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.