A Multiregional Analysis Of The Entrepreneurship In Romania'S Rural Areas In The Context Of European Funding Opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fledelius, P. & Guillen, Montserrat & Perch Nielsen, Jens & Vogelius, M., 2001. "Two-Dimensional Hazard Estimation for Longevity Analysis," Finance Working Papers 01-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurs; potential entrepreneurs; public administration; European funds; regional development;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:reveco:v:63.4-5:y:2012:i:4-5:p:155-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eduard Alexandru Stoica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.