Visual Vocabulary In Branding
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Siems & Priya Lele, 2006.
"Shareholder Protection: A Leximetric Approach,"
wp324, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Priya P. Lele & Mathias M. Siems, 2007. "Shareholder Protection: A Leximetric Approach," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 170, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Chris Mallin, 2004. "Review of International Corporate Governance Conference held at the Birmingham Business School, July 2002," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, pages 1-2.
- Niels Hermes & Theo J.B.M. Postma & Orestis Zivkov, 2006. "Corporate governance codes in the European Union: Are they driven by external or domestic forces?," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 280-301, September.
- Mathias Siems, 2007. "Shareholder Protection around the World ("Leximetric II")," Working Papers wp359, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Tarun Khanna & Joe Kogan & Krishna Palepu, 2006. "Globalization and Similarities in Corporate Governance: A Cross-Country Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 69-90.
- Alessandro Zattoni & Francesca Cuomo, 2008. "Why Adopt Codes of Good Governance? A Comparison of Institutional and Efficiency Perspectives," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, pages 1-15.
- Martynova, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2010. "A Corporate Governance Index : Convergence and Diversity of National Corporate Governance Regulations," Discussion Paper 2010-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsbrands; visual vocabulary; visual language; marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:6:y:2011:i:1:p:121-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.