Community Competition Law Applied In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Borensztein, Eduardo & Cowan, Kevin & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2013.
"Sovereign ceilings “lite”? The impact of sovereign ratings on corporate ratings,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4014-4024.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Kevin Cowan & Patricio Valenzuela, 2013. "Sovereign Ceilings “Lite”? The Impact of Sovereign Ratings on Corporate Ratings," Documentos de Trabajo 299, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Borensztein, Eduardo & Cowan, Kevin & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2013. "Sovereign Ceilings "Lite"? The Impact of Sovereign Ratings on Corporate Ratings," Working Papers 13-11, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(2), pages 149-150, August.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2002. "Sovereign Credit Ratings Before and After Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 7410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Levich, Richard & Majoni, Giovanni, 2002. "Ratings, rating agencies and the global financial system: Summary and policy implications," MPRA Paper 13249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2002. "Financial crises, credit ratings, and bank failures: An introduction," MPRA Paper 13247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2004. "Innovation indicators and corporate credit ratings: evidence from German firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 377-384, March.
More about this item
Keywordsprimary legislation; secondary legislation; E.C.N.; anticompetitive practices; economics concentration; dominant position;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:4:y:2009:i:4:p:115-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.