Leaders – Their Impact On Others
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Amal Miftah, 2015. "Why do migrants remit? Testing hypotheses for the case of Morocco," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Becker Bo & Sivadasan Jagadeesh, 2010.
"The Effect of Financial Development on the Investment-Cash Flow Relationship: Cross-Country Evidence from Europe,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-49.
- Siegfried, Nikolaus & Schiopu, Ioana, 2006. "Determinants of workers' remittances: evidence from the European Neighbouring Region," Working Paper Series 688, European Central Bank.
- Poonam Gupta, 2005. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Remittances; Evidence from India," IMF Working Papers 05/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Osman Tuncay Aydas & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Bilin Neyapti, 2005.
"Determinants of Workers' Remittances : The Case of Turkey,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 53-69, May.
- Bilin Neyapti & Kivilcim Metin-Ozcan & Osman Tuncay Aydas, 2004. "Determinants of Workers Remittances : The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 0405, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Glytsos, Nicholas & Katseli, Louka Tarsitsa, 1986. "Theoretical and Empirical Determinants of International Labour Mobility: A Greek-German Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 148, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gemechu Ayana Aga & Christian Eigen-Zucchi & Sonia Plaza & Ani Rudra Silwal, 2013. "Migration and Development Brief, No. 20," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17020, The World Bank.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14964 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuckulenz, Anja & Buch, Claudia M., 2004. "Worker Remittances and Capital Flows to Developing Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ramon A. Castillo-Ponce & Victor Hugo Torres-Preciado & Jose Luis Manzanares-Rivera, 2011. "Macroeconomic determinants of remittances for a dollarized economy: the case of El Salvador," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(5), pages 562-576, September.
- Luis Miotti & El Mouhoub Mouhoud & Joel Oudinet, 2010. "Determinants and Uses of Remittances to Southern and Eastern Mediterranean Countries: Insights from a New Survey," Development Working Papers 288, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim & de Rezende Rocha, Robert, 1992. "Determinants of expatriate workers'remittances in North Africa and Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1038, The World Bank.
- Thankom Arun & Hulya Ulku, 2011. "Determinants of Remittances: The Case of the South Asian Community in Manchester," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 894-912.
- Nwosu O. Emmanuel & Fonta M. William & Aneke Gladys & Yuni N. Denis, 2012. "Microeconomic determinants of migrant remittances to Nigerian households," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 3425-3438.
More about this item
Keywordsleadership; followers; influence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:10:y:2015:i:3:p:111-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.