Monetary Policy Independence under Flexible Exchange Rates: An Illusion?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Kang, Taesu & Kim, Geun-Young & Lee, Byongju, 2017.
"Global liquidity transmission to emerging market economies, and their policy responses,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 153-166.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Taesu Kang & Geun-Young Kim & Byongju Lee, 2014. "Global Liquidity Transmission to Emerging Market Economies, and Their Policy Responses," Working Papers 2014-38, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Taesu Kang & Geun-Young Kim & Byongju Lee, 2017. "Global Liquidity Transmission to Emerging Market Economies, and Their Policy Responses," IMF Working Papers 17/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Juliusz Jabłecki & Andrzej Raczko & Grzegorz Wesołowski, 2016. "Negative bond term premia - a new challenge for Polish conventional monetary policy," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Inflation mechanisms, expectations and monetary policy, volume 89, pages 303-315 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:bdr:ensayo:v:35:y:2017:i:82:p:53-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Scott, 2016. "Economic fundamentals and monetary policy autonomy," Globalization Institute Working Papers 267, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Disyatat, Piti & Rungcharoenkitkul, Phurichai, 2017.
"Monetary policy and financial spillovers: Losing traction?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 115-136.
- Piti Disyatat & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2015. "Monetary policy and financial spillovers: losing traction?," BIS Working Papers 518, Bank for International Settlements.
- Piti Disyatat & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Financial Spillovers: Losing Traction?," PIER Discussion Papers 9., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Nov 2015.
- Jonathan Scott Davis, 2017. "External debt and monetary policy autonomy," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 35(82), pages 53-63, April.
- Chen, Minghua & Wu, Ji & Jeon, Bang Nam & Wang, Rui, 2017.
"Monetary policy and bank risk-taking: Evidence from emerging economies,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 116-140.
- Wu, Ji & Jeon, Bang Nam & Chen, Minghua & Wang, Rui, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Bank Risk-taking: Evidence from Emerging Economies," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2015-3, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Abouelkhair, Anass & Gahaz, Taha & Y. Tamsamani, Yasser, 2018.
"Choix du régime de change et croissance économique : Une analyse empirique sur des données de panel africaines
[Exchange Rate Regime Choice and Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis on African Pan," MPRA Paper 84700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2017. "Systematic Managed Floating," Working Paper Series rwp17-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Qureshi, Mahvash S., 2017.
"A Tie That Binds: Revisiting the Trilemma in Emerging Market Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jonathan David Ostry & Mahvash S Qureshi, 2017. "A Tie That Binds; Revisiting the Trilemma in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 17/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Rohe & Matthias Hartermann, 2015. "The role of external shocks for monetary policy in Colombia and Brazil: A Bayesian SVAR analysis," CQE Working Papers 4215, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- John B. Taylor, 2016. "Rethinking the International Monetary System," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 36(2), pages 239-250, Spring/Su.
- Jonathan Scott Davis, 2017.
"External debt and monetary policy autonomy,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 35(82), pages 53-63, April.
- Jonathan Scott Davis, 2017. "External debt and monetary policy autonomy," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 35(82), pages 96-105, April.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:56:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1370-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Boris Hofmann & Elod Takáts, 2015. "International monetary spillovers," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Piti Disyatat & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2016. "Financial globalisation and monetary independence," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Expanding the boundaries of monetary policy in Asia and the Pacific, volume 88, pages 213-225 Bank for International Settlements.
- Carlos Caceres & Yan Carriere-Swallow & Bertrand Gruss, 2016. "Global Financial Conditions and Monetary Policy Autonomy," IMF Working Papers 16/108, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2016. "International Coordination," NBER Working Papers 21878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca A Ricci & Wei Shi, 2016. "Trilemma or Dilemma; Inspecting the Heterogeneous Response of Local Currency Interest Rates to Foreign Rates," IMF Working Papers 16/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2019. "Classifying de facto exchange rate regimes of financially open and closed economies: A statistical approach," MPRA Paper 91348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Caceres & Yan Carriere-Swallow & Ishak Demir & Bertrand Gruss, 2016. "U.S. Monetary Policy Normalization and Global Interest Rates," IMF Working Papers 16/195, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:38:y:2015:i:5:p:773-787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.