Barriers to Exporting: What are They and Who do They Matter to?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "The Brexit Trade Disruption Revisited," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 17(1).
- Krolikowski, Pawel & McCallum, Andrew H., 2016.
"Goods-Market Frictions and International Trade,"
1635, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Andrew McCallum & Pawel Krolikowski, 2017. "Goods-Market Frictions and International Trade," 2017 Meeting Papers 515, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pawel Krolikowski & Andrew H. McCallum, 2017. "Goods-Market Frictions and International Trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 1207, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:9:p:1750-1774 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1220-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:2:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Predrag D. Radojevic & Darko Marjanovic & Tatjana Radovanov, 2014. "The Impact of Firms’ Characteristics on Export Barriers’ Perception: A Case of Serbian Exporters," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 426-445.
- Martyn Andrews & Thorsten Schank & Richard Upward, 2017.
"Do foreign workers reduce trade barriers? Microeconomic evidence,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(9), pages 1750-1774, September.
- Martyn Andrews & Thorsten Schank & Richard Upward, 2015. "Do foreign workers reduce trade barriers? Microeconomic evidence," Discussion Papers 2015-14, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard, 2015. "Do Foreign Workers Reduce Trade Barriers? Microeconomic Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 9437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martyn Andrews & Thorsten Schank & Richard Upward, 2015. "Do foreign workers reduce trade barriers? Microeconomic evidence," Working Papers 1516, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Graneli, Anna & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2014. "Temporary Expats for Export: Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers 2014:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Cebreros Zurita Carlos Alfonso, 2016. "The Rewards of Self-Discovery: Learning and Firm Exporter Dynamics," Working Papers 2016-08, Banco de México.
- Aksel Erbahar, 2017. "Market Knowledge: Evidence from Importers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-012/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:3b:p:43-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2015. "The Role of Foreign Networks for Firm Export of Services," Working Papers 2015:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Seyed Hossein Jalali, 2012. "Export Barriers and Export Performance: Empirical Evidence from the Commercial Relationship between Greece and Iran," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 10(1), pages 53-66.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Karpaty, Patrik & Kneller, Richard & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016.
"Do Immigrants Spur Offshoring? Firm-Level Evidence,"
2016:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Karpaty, Patrik & Kneller, Richard & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Do Immigrants Spur Offshoring? Firm-Level Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 282, The Ratio Institute.
- Magnus Lodefalk, 2016. "Temporary expats for exports: micro-level evidence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(4), pages 733-772, November.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:1:y:2013:i:3:p:35-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:34:y:2011:i:6:p:893-930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.