Services Offshoring and its Impact on Productivity and Employment: Evidence from Germany, 1995–2006
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marvin J. Barth III & Valerie A. Ramey, 2002.
"The Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2001, Volume 16, pages 199-256
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvin J. Barth III & Valerie A. Ramey, 2000. "The Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," NBER Working Papers 7675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barth, Marvin J III & Ramey, Valerie A, 2000. "The Cost Channel of Monetary Transmissions," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7rm5q9sk, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Jordi Galí, 1992. "How Well Does The IS-LM Model Fit Postwar U. S. Data?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 709-738.
- Giordani, Paolo, 2004.
"An alternative explanation of the price puzzle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1271-1296, September.
- Giordani, Paolo, 2000. "An alternative explanation of the price puzzle," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 414, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 19 Nov 2001.
- Giordani, Paolo, 2001. "An Alternative Explanation of the Price Puzzle," Working Paper Series 125, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2008.
"On the Optimality of a GCC Monetary Union: Structural VAR, Common Trends, and Common Cycles Evidence,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 612-630, May.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer & Abu-Bader, Suleiman, 2006. "On the optimality of a GCC Monetary Union: Structural VAR, Common Trends and Common Cycles Evidence," MPRA Paper 971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suleiman Abu-Bader & Aamer S. Abu-Qarn, 2006. "On The Optimality Of A Gcc Monetary Union: Structural Var, Common Trends And Common Cycles Evidence," Working Papers 0611, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Hanson, Michael S., 2004. "The "price puzzle" reconsidered," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1385-1413, October.
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Hoffmann, Mathias & Schabert, Andreas, 2006.
"Inflation dynamics and the cost channel of monetary transmission,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 995-1016, May.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, "undated". "Inflation Dynamics and the Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," Working Papers 2003_19, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Oct 2003.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, 2004. "Inflation Dynamics and the Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 18, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Ibrahim Chowdhury & Mathias Hoffmann & Andreas Schabert, 2004. "Inflation Dynamics And The Cost Channel Of Monetary Transmission," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 80, Royal Economic Society.
- Chowdhury, Ibrahim & Hoffmann, Mathias & Schabert, Andreas, 2004. "Inflation dynamics and the cost channel of monetary transmission," CFR Working Papers 04-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Horvath, Julius & Ratfai, Attila, 2004. "Supply and demand shocks in accession countries to the Economic and Monetary Union," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 202-211, June.
- Sims, Christopher A., 1992.
"Interpreting the macroeconomic time series facts : The effects of monetary policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 975-1000, June.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1992. "Interpreting the Macroeconomic Time Series Facts: The Effects of Monetary Policy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1011, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ida Wolden Bache & Kai Leitemo, 2008. "The price puzzle: Mixing the temporary and permanent monetary policy shocks," Working Paper 2008/18, Norges Bank.
- Sturm, Michael & Siegfried, Nikolaus, 2005. "Regional monetary integration in the member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council," Occasional Paper Series 31, European Central Bank.
- Behrouz Guerami & S. Nuri Erbas & George T. Abed, 2003. "The GCC Monetary Union; Some Considerations for the Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 03/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Eric M. Leeper & Jennifer E. Roush, 2003.
"Putting "M" back in monetary policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1217-1264.
- Eric M. Leeper & Jennifer E. Roush, 2003. "Putting 'M' back in Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 9552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Leeper & Jennifer E. Roush, 2003. "Putting "M" back in monetary policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 761, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- MacKinnon, James G, 1996.
"Numerical Distribution Functions for Unit Root and Cointegration Tests,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 601-618, Nov.-Dec..
- James G. MacKinnon, 1995. "Numerical Distribution Functions for Unit Root and Cointegration Tests," Working Papers 918, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Willett & Edward Tower, 1970. "Currency areas and exchange-rate flexibility," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 105(1), pages 48-65, September.
- Mohsin S. Khan, 2010.
"The GCC Monetary Union: Choice of Exchange Rate Regime,"
Chapters,in: Currency Union and Exchange Rate Issues, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mohsin S. Khan, 2009. "The GCC Monetary Union: Choice of Exchange Rate Regime," Working Paper Series WP09-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Cooley, Thomas F. & Leroy, Stephen F., 1985. "Atheoretical macroeconometrics: A critique," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 283-308, November.
- Michael Sturm & Nikolaus Siegfried, 2005. "Regional monetary integration in the member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council," Occasional Paper Series 31, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castellani, Davide & De Benedictis, Luca & Horgos, Daniel, 2013. "Can we really trust offshoring indices?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 159-172.
- Schwörer, Tillmann, 2012. "Offshoring, domestic outsourcing, and productivity: Evidence for a number of European countries," Kiel Working Papers 1786, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michel, Bernhard, 2013. "Does offshoring contribute to reducing domestic air emissions? Evidence from Belgian manufacturing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 73-82.
- Fuster García, Begoña & Martínez Mora, Carmen, 2013. "Offshoring of Services in Spain: International Fragmentation of Activities or Change in Procurement Sources?/Offshoring de Servicios en España: ¿Fragmentación internacional de actividades o cambio en ," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 655-676, Septiembr.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2016. "Exports and growth in the New Member States. The role of global value chains," Working Papers 2016-24, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2014. "Global Value Chains: Surveying Drivers, Measures and Impacts," Working Papers w201403, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "France; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Kummritz,Victor & Taglioni,Daria & Winkler,Deborah Elisabeth, 2017. "Economic upgrading through global value chain participation : which policies increase the value added gains ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8007, The World Bank.
- Foster-McGregor, Neil & Kaulich, Florian & Stehrer, Robert, 2015. "Global Value Chains in Africa," MERIT Working Papers 024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Tillmann Schwörer, 2013. "Offshoring, domestic outsourcing and productivity: evidence for a number of European countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(1), pages 131-149, March.
- Eppinger, Peter S., 2017. "Service offshoring and firm employment," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 103, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:33:y:2010:i:12:p:1672-1701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.