Honey, I Shrunk the Currency Union Effect on Trade
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 25 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0378-5920|
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2010.
"Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2006. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 18877, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Reciprocal trade agreements in gravity models: a meta-analysis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07035, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Mario Larch & Joschka Wanner & Yoto V. Yotov & Thomas Zylkin, 2017. "The Currency Union Effect: A PPML Re-assessment with High-Dimensional Fixed Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 6464, CESifo Group Munich.
- Larch, Mario & Wanner, Joschka & Yotov, Yoto & Zylkin, Thomas, 2017. "The Currency Union Effect: A PPML Re-assessment with High-Dimensional Fixed Effects," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Ayako Saiki, 2005. "Asymmetric Effect of Currency Union for Developing Countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 227-247, July.
- Klein, Michael W., 2005. "Dollarization and trade," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 935-943, October.
- Michael W. Klein, 2002. "Dollarization and Trade," NBER Working Papers 8879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J.M.C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2010. "Currency Unions in Prospect and Retrospect," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 51-74, September.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2010. "Currency Unions in Prospect and Retrospect," CEP Discussion Papers dp0986, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2010. "Currency Unions in Prospect and Retrospect," CEPR Discussion Papers 7824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Silva, J.M.C. Santos & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2010. "Currency unions in prospect and retrospect," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28738, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Skudelny, Frauke & Taglioni, Daria, 2005. "Trade effects of the euro: evidence from sectoral data," Working Paper Series 446, European Central Bank.
- Kelejian, Harry & Tavlas, George S. & Petroulas, Pavlos, 2012. "In the neighborhood: The trade effects of the Euro in a spatial framework," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 314-322.
- Harry Kelejian & George S. Tavlas & Pavlos Petroulas, 2011. "In the neighbourhood: the trade effects of the euro in a spatial framework," Working Papers 136, Bank of Greece.
- Glick, Reuven & Rose, Andrew K., 2016. "Currency unions and trade: A post-EMU reassessment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 78-91.
- Mahvash S Qureshi & Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2010. "The Empirics of Exchange Rate Regimes and Trade; Words vs. Deeds," IMF Working Papers 10/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Lin, Shu & Ye, Haichun, 2010. "Dollarization does promote trade," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1124-1130, October.
- Mohd Hussain Kunroo & Irfan Ahmad Sofi & Naushad Ali Azad, 2016. "Trade implications of the Euro in EMU countries: a panel gravity analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 43(2), pages 391-413, May.
- Schweickert, Rainer & Šikulová, Ivana, 2004. "Der Weg der Slowakei in die Europäische Union: vom Spätstarter zum Starreformer?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3434, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Greenaway, David & Mahabir, Aruneema & Milner, Chris, 2008. "Has China displaced other Asian countries' exports?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 152-169, June.
- Gil-Pareja, Salvador & Llorca-Vivero, Rafael & Martínez-Serrano, José Antonio, 2008. "Trade effects of monetary agreements: Evidence for OECD countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 733-755, May.
- Martins Bitans & Egils Kauzens, 2004. "Impact of the Euro Adoption on the Economy of Latvia," Working Papers 2004/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Schweickert, Rainer, 2006. "EU integration and its implications for Asian economies: What we do and do not know," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 395-416, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:25:y:2002:i:4:p:457-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed