Modelling the Impact of Environmental Regulations on Bilateral Trade Flows: OECD, 1990-1996
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azam, Sardor, 2016. "Trade and Environment: Do Spatial Effects Matter?," MPRA Paper 73113, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2016.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2013.
"Public policies for a sustainable energy sector: regulation, diversity and fostering of innovation,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 401-429, April.
- Costantini, Valeria & Crespi, Francesco, 2009. "Public policies for a sustainable energy sector: regulation, diversity and fostering of innovation," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200915, University of Turin.
- Drogué, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2012.
"Pesticide residues and trade, the apple of discord?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 641-649.
- Drogue, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2011. "Pesticides Residues and Trade: the Apple of Discord?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2012.
"Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Evidence from Romania,"
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 130-139.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2010. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Evidence from Romania," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp995, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Christophe Rault & Robert Sova & Anamaria Sova, 2012. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Evidence from Romania," CESifo Working Paper Series 3916, CESifo Group Munich.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2010. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Evidence from Romania," IZA Discussion Papers 5029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:170-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konya, Laszlo & Matyas, Laszlo & Harris, Mark, 2011. "GATT/WTO membership does promote international trade after all – Some new empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 34978, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Nov 2011.
- M A Cole & R J R Elliott, 2003. "Do Environmental Regulations Influence Trade Patterns? Testing New and Old Trade Theories," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0310, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Felix Groba, 2014.
"Determinants of trade with solar energy technology components: evidence on the porter hypothesis?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 503-526, February.
- Felix Groba, 2011. "Determinants of Trade with Solar Energy Technology Components: Evidence on the Porter Hypothesis?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1163, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Roberta De Santis, 2012.
"Impact of Environmental Regulations on Trade in the Main EU Countries: Conflict or Synergy?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(7), pages 799-815, July.
- de santis, roberta, 2011. "Impact of environmental regulations on trade in the main EU countries: conflict or synergy?," MPRA Paper 37756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drogué, S. & DeMaria, F., 2012. "« Comparing apples with pears. How differences in pesticide residues regulations impact trade? »," Working Papers MOISA 201201, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Xiao Chen & Alan Woodland, 2013. "International trade and climate change," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(3), pages 381-413, June.
- Tsurumi Tetsuya & Managi Shunsuke & Hibiki Akira, 2015.
"Do Environmental Regulations Increase Bilateral Trade Flows?,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 1549-1577, October.
- Tsurumi, Tetsuya & Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira, 2015. "Do Environmental Regulations Increase Bilateral Trade Flows?," MPRA Paper 66321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bassem Kahouli & Anis Omri & Anissa Chaibi, 2014. "Environmental Regulations, Trade, and Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Gravity Equations," Working Papers 2014-189, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Felix Groba & Barbara Breitschopf, 2013. "Impact of Renewable Energy Policy and Use on Innovation: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1318, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Antonello Zanfei & Giovanni Marin, 2018.
"Does Host Market Regulation Induce Cross Border Environmental Innovation?,"
1803, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2018.
- Giovanni Marin & Antonello Zanfei, 2018. "Does Host Market Regulation Induce Cross Border Environmental Innovation?," SEEDS Working Papers 0518, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- M A Cole & R J R Elliott & K Shimamoto, 2003. "US Specialization in Pollution-Intensive Industries: Factor Intensities versus Environmental Regulations," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0321, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:353-364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doganay, Seda Meyveci & Sayek, Selin & Taskin, Fatma, 2014. "Is environmental efficiency trade inducing or trade hindering?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 340-349.
- Cole, Matthew A., 2004. "Trade, the pollution haven hypothesis and the environmental Kuznets curve: examining the linkages," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 71-81, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:25:y:2002:i:3:p:387-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.