Rules of Origin with Multistage Production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Honohan, Patrick & Conroy, Charles, 1994. "Irish Interest Rate Fluctuations in The European Monetary System," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS165.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl, 1997. "The Irish expansionary fiscal contraction: A tale from one small European economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 175-201, April.
- Baker, Terence J. & FitzGerald, John & Honohan, Patrick, 1996. "Economic Implications for Ireland of EMU," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS28.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl & Wright, Jonathan, 1995. "HERMIN Ireland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 249-274, July.
- John FitzGerald & Fergal Shortall, 1998. "Exchange Rate Changes and the Transmission of Inflation," Papers WP096, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Irvine, Ian J., 1984. "A Study of New House Prices in Ireland in the Seventies," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS118.
- Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Smyth, Diarmaid, 1999. "Medium-Term Review 1999-2005, No. 7," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR07, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kala Krishna, 2005. "Understanding Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 11150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MUKONOKI Hiroshi, 2013. "On the Welfare Effect of FTAs in the Presence of FDIs and Rules of Origin," Discussion papers 13053, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Olivier Cadot & Antoni Estevadeordal & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2004. "Rules of origin as export subsidies," Research Unit Working Papers 0405, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Livanis, Grigorios T. & West, Carol Taylor, 2005. "How Cool is C.O.O.L.?," Working Papers 15658, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:24:y:2001:i:2:p:201-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.