On the economic foundations of green growth discourses: the case of climate change mitigation and macroeconomic dynamics in economic modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larch, Mario & Löning, Markus & Wanner, Joschka, 2018.
"Can degrowth overcome the leakage problem of unilateral climate policy?,"
Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 118-130.
- Mario Larch & Markus Löning & Joschka Wanner, 2017. "Can Degrowth Overcome the Leakage Problem of Unilateral Climate Policy?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6633, CESifo Group Munich.
- Naqvi, Asjad & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2018.
"Directed Technological Change in a Post-Keynesian Ecological Macromodel,"
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 168-188.
- Asjad NAQVI & Engelbert STOCKHAMMER, 2017. "Directed Technological Change in a post-Keynesian Ecological Macromodel," Ecological Economics Papers ieep16, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Naqvi, Syed Ali Asjad & Engelbert, Stockhammer, 2017. "Directed Technological Change in a post-Keynesian Ecological Macromodel," Ecological Economic Papers 5809, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Asjad Naqvi & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2017. "Directed technological change in a post-Keynesian ecological macromodel," Working Papers PKWP1714, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Lund, Peter D., 2014. "How fast can businesses in the new energy sector grow? An analysis of critical factors," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 33-40.
- Sarah Wolf & Franziska Schütze & Carlo C. Jaeger, 2016. "Balance or Synergies between Environment and Economy—A Note on Model Structures," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-11, August.
- Hall, Lisa M.H. & Buckley, Alastair R., 2016. "A review of energy systems models in the UK: Prevalent usage and categorisation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 607-628.
- S. Scrieciu & Valerie Belton & Zaid Chalabi & Reinhard Mechler & Daniel Puig, 2014. "Advancing methodological thinking and practice for development-compatible climate policy planning," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 261-288, March.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Chen-Qi He & Hua-Nan Li & Xiao-Chen Yuan & Hua Liao, 2017.
"Regional efforts to mitigate climate change in China: a multi-criteria assessment approach,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 45-66, January.
- Zhi-Fu Mi & Yi-Ming Wei & Chen-Qi He & Hua-Nan Li & Xiao-Chen Yuan & Hua Liao, 2014. "Regional efforts to mitigate climate change in China: A multi-criteria assessment approach," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 77, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:155:y:2019:i:c:p:88-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo, Giovanni & D'Alessandro, Simone, 2014. "Transition to sustainability? Feasible scenarios towards a low-carbon economy," MPRA Paper 53746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mundaca, Luis & Román, Rocio & Cansino, José M., 2015. "Towards a Green Energy Economy? A macroeconomic-climate evaluation of Sweden’s CO2 emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 196-209.
- Hardt, Lukas & O'Neill, Daniel W., 2017. "Ecological Macroeconomic Models: Assessing Current Developments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 198-211.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:wireae:v:2:y:2013:i:3:p:251-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=2041-8396 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.