Topics of statistical theory for register‐based statistics and data integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skinner, Chris J., 2017. "Comments on the Rao and Fuller (2017) paper," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86537, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bakker Bart F.M. & Heijden Peter G.M. van der & Scholtus Sander, 2015. "Preface," Journal of Official Statistics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 31(3), pages 349-355, September.
- Fulvia Cerroni & Grazia Di Bella & Lorena Galiè, 2014. "Evaluating administrative data quality as inputof the statistical production process," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 16(1-2), pages 117-146.
- Elżbieta Gołata, 2015. "SAE education challenges to academics and NSI," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(4), pages 611-630, December.
- Li-Chun Zhang & Ib Thomsen & Øyvin Kleven, 2013. "On the Use of Auxiliary and Paradata for Dealing With Non-sampling Errors in Household Surveys," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 81(2), pages 270-288, August.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:611-630 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:4:p:631-658 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:istatr:v:85:y:2017:i:3:p:473-493 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:66:y:2012:i:1:p:41-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.