In Memoriam Gijs de Leve (1926-2009)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qing Liu & George Y. H. Chi, 2001. "On Sample Size and Inference for Two-Stage Adaptive Designs," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 172-177, March.
- Zheng, Gang & Gastwirth, Joseph L., 2001. "On the Fisher information in randomly censored data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 421-426, May.
- Ying Kuen Cheung & Peter F. Thall, 2002. "Monitoring the Rates of Composite Events with Censored Data in Phase II Clinical Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 89-97, March.
- Stute, Winfried, 1992. "Strong consistency under the Koziol--Green model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 313-320, July.
- Noel Veraverbeke & Carmen Cadarso-Suárez, 2000. "Estimation of the conditional distribution in a conditional Koziol-green model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(1), pages 97-122, June.
- Cheng, Philip E. & Lin, Gwo Dong, 1987. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a survival function under the koziol-green proportional hazards model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 75-80, January.
- J. Ghorai, 1991. "Estimation of a smooth quantile function under the proportional hazards model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(4), pages 747-760, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:64:y:2010:i:2:p:129-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .