Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Hans Franses & Paul de Boer & Elli Hoek van Dijke, 2010. "Editorial statistics," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 64(4), pages 508-508.
- Philip Hans Franses & Elli Hoek Dijke, 2014. "Editorial Statistics," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(4), pages 344-344, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valter Di Giacinto, 2006. "A Generalized Space-Time ARMA Model with an Application to Regional Unemployment Analysis in Italy," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 29(2), pages 159-198, April.
- Hernandez-Murillo, Ruben & Owyang, Michael T., 2006.
"The information content of regional employment data for forecasting aggregate conditions,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 335-339, March.
- Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Michael T. Owyang, 2004. "The information content of regional employment data for forecasting aggregate conditions," Working Papers 2004-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Garrido, Rodrigo A., 2000. "Spatial interaction between the truck flows through the Mexico-Texas border," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 23-33, January.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W. J., 2004.
"Aggregation of space-time processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 7-26.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W.J., 2001. "Aggregationn of Space-Time Processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt77f76455, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Clive W.J. Granger, 2002. "Aggregation of Space-Time Processes," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 582, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Anderson, T. W. & Kunitomo, Naoto, 1992. "Asymptotic distributions of regression and autoregression coefficients with martingale difference disturbances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 221-243, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:62:y:2008:i:4:p:509-509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .