Concomitant variables in finite mixture models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franses,Philip Hans & Paap,Richard, 2010. "Quantitative Models in Marketing Research," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521143653, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jclass:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00357-017-9234-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Helga Fehr-Duda & Adrian Bruhin & Thomas Epper & Renate Schubert, 2010.
"Rationality on the rise: Why relative risk aversion increases with stake size,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 147-180, April.
- Helga Fehr-Duda & Adrian Bruhin & Thomas Epper & Renate Schubert, 2007. "Rationality on the Rise: Why Relative Risk Aversion Increases with Stake Size," SOI - Working Papers 0708, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2008.
- Bettina Grün & Sara Dolnicar, 2016. "Response style corrected market segmentation for ordinal data," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 729-741, December.
- Ingrassia, Salvatore & Minotti, Simona C. & Punzo, Antonio, 2014. "Model-based clustering via linear cluster-weighted models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 159-182.
- Salvatore Ingrassia & Antonio Punzo & Giorgio Vittadini & Simona Minotti, 2015. "Erratum to: The Generalized Linear Mixed Cluster-Weighted Model," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 32(2), pages 327-355, July.
- Paolo Berta & Salvatore Ingrassia & Antonio Punzo & Giorgio Vittadini, 2016. "Multilevel cluster-weighted models for the evaluation of hospitals," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 74(3), pages 275-292, December.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:3:y:2017:i:c:p:112-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Utkarsh J. Dang & Antonio Punzo & Paul D. McNicholas & Salvatore Ingrassia & Ryan P. Browne, 2017. "Multivariate Response and Parsimony for Gaussian Cluster-Weighted Models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 34(1), pages 4-34, April.
- Nguyen, Hien D. & McLachlan, Geoffrey J., 2016. "Laplace mixture of linear experts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 177-191.
- Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Paas, L.J. & Vermunt, J.K., 2004. "Country and consumer segmentation : Multi-level latent class analysis of financial product ownership," Other publications TiSEM fb506162-d125-4091-9083-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nalan Baştürk & Richard Paap & Dick van Dijk, 2012. "Structural differences in economic growth: an endogenous clustering approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 119-134, January.
- Nalan Basturk & Richard Paap & Dick van Dijk, 2008. "Structural Differences in Economic Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-085/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Elizabeth Ayers & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Rebecca Nugent, 2013. "Incorporating Student Covariates in Cognitive Diagnosis Models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 30(2), pages 195-224, July.
- Philipp Doebler & Heinz Holling, 2015. "Meta-analysis of Diagnostic Accuracy and ROC Curves with Covariate Adjusted Semiparametric Mixtures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(4), pages 1084-1104, December.
- Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Paas, L.J. & Vermunt, J.K., 2003. "Country and Consumer Segmentation : Multi-Level Latent Class Analysis of Financial Product Ownership," Discussion Paper 2003-75, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Salvatore Ingrassia & Antonio Punzo & Giorgio Vittadini & Simona Minotti, 2015. "The Generalized Linear Mixed Cluster-Weighted Model," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 32(1), pages 85-113, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:56:y:2002:i:3:p:362-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.