Material Hardship, Poverty, and Disability Among Working-Age Adults
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1379-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Debra L. Brucker & Sophie Mitra & Navena Chaitoo & Joseph Mauro, 2014. "More likely to be poor whatever the measure: persons with disabilities in the U.S," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2014-01, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:598-630 is not listed on IDEAS
- David R. Mann & David C. Stapleton & Bonnie L. O'Day, 2014. "Completing the Picture: Key Features of the Social Security Disability Insurance Program," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d45e3d13b0d54f72855ea8715, Mathematica Policy Research.
- José-Ignacio Antón & Francisco-Javier Braña & Rafael Muñoz de Bustillo, 2016.
"An analysis of the cost of disability across Europe using the standard of living approach,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 281-306, August.
- José-Ignacio Antón & Francisco-Javier BRAÑA & Rafael MUÑOZ DE BUSTILLO, 2015. "An Analysis of the Cost of Disability across Europe using the Standard of Living Approach," Economics working papers 2015-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:682-702 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roderick Rose & Susan Parish & Joan Yoo, 2009. "Measuring Material Hardship among the US Population of Women with Disabilities Using Latent Class Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 391-415, December.
- Mitra, Sophie & Posarac, Aleksandra & Vick, Brandon, 2011. "Disability and poverty in developing countries : a snapshot from the world health survey," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 62564, The World Bank.
- Chiara Mussida & Dario Sciulli, 2016.
"Disability and employment across Central and Eastern European Countries,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Chiara Mussida & Dario Sciulli, 2016. "Disability and employment across Central and Eastern European Countries," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Debra L. Brucker & Sophie Mitra & Navena Chaitoo & Joseph Mauro, 2015. "More Likely to Be Poor Whatever the Measure: Working-Age Persons with Disabilities in the United States," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(1), pages 273-296, March.
- Shawn Fremstad, 2010. "A Modern Framework for Measuring Poverty and Basic Economic Security," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Colleen Heflin, 2016. "Family Instability and Material Hardship: Results from the 2008 Survey of Income and Program Participation," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 359-372, September.
- Lucie Schmidt & Lara Shore-Sheppard & Tara Watson, 2016.
"The Effect of Safety-Net Programs on Food Insecurity,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 51(3), pages 589-614.
- Lucie Schmidt & Lara Shore-Sheppard & Tara Watson, 2013. "The Effect of Safety Net Programs on Food Insecurity," NBER Working Papers 19558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geranda Notten, 2016. "How Poverty Indicators Confound Poverty Reduction Evaluations: The Targeting Performance of Income Transfers in Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 1039-1056, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:88:y:2007:i:4:p:970-989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.