International Relocation Of Production: Where Do Firms Go?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 53 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (09)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0036-9292|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0036-9292|
- Manuel Artis & Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2006.
"Job losses, outsourcing and relocation, empirical evidence using microdata,"
IREA Working Papers
200601, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Artís, Manuel & Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi, 2007. "Job Losses, Outsourcing and Relocation: Empirical Evidence Using Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 2978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuel Artís & Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2006. "Job losses, outsourcing and relocation: Empirical evidence using microdata," Working Papers CREAP2006-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2006.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Lago-Peñas, Santiago, 2013. "Factors behind international relocation and changes in production geography in the European automobile components industry," MPRA Paper 45659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2013. "Factors behind international relocation and changes in production geography in the European automobile components industry," Working Papers 2013/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Silvia Rocha‐Akis & Ronnie Schöb, 2011. "Welfare Policy in the Presence of Unionised Labour and Internationally Mobile Firms," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(1), pages 93-119, 03.
- Rocha-Akis, Silvia & Schöb, Ronnie, 2009. "Welfare policy in the presence of unionised labour and internationally mobile firms," Discussion Papers 2009/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Silvia Rocha-Akis & Ronnie Schöb, 2010. "Welfare Policy in the Presence of Unionised Labour and Internationally Mobile Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3032, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Pablo Cabanelas, 2016. "Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 595-612, 08.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Cabanelas, Pablo, 2013. "Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain," MPRA Paper 52879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheung, Cherry & Coucke, Kristien & Neicu, Daniel, 2011. "A Decision Tree as a Quick Scan for Effective Market Functioning," Working Papers 2011/06, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Pablo Cabanelas-Lorenzo & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2013. "Why firms relocate their production overseas? The answer lies inside: corporate, logistic and technological determinants," Working Papers 2013/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2009. "Mobility of Corporate Headquarter Functions: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers 1203, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jan Ženka & Vladislav Čadil, 2009. "Regional distribution of technology-intensive manufacturing industries in the czech republic with an accent on risk of delocalisation," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(1), pages 61-77.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:53:y:2006:i:4:p:430-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed