International Relocation Of Production: Where Do Firms Go?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Artis & Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2006.
"Job losses, outsourcing and relocation, empirical evidence using microdata,"
IREA Working Papers
200601, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Artís, Manuel & Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi, 2007. "Job Losses, Outsourcing and Relocation: Empirical Evidence Using Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 2978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuel Artís & Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2006. "Job losses, outsourcing and relocation: Empirical evidence using microdata," Working Papers CREAP2006-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2006.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Pablo Cabanelas-Lorenzo & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2013. "Why firms relocate their production overseas? The answer lies inside: corporate, logistic and technological determinants," Working Papers 2013/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jesús F. Lampón & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Pablo Cabanelas, 2016.
"Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 595-612, August.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Cabanelas, Pablo, 2013. "Can the periphery achieve core? The case of the automobile components industry in Spain," MPRA Paper 52879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dewit, Gerda & Görg, Holger & Temouri, Yama, 2018. "Employment protection and firm relocation: Theory and evidence," Kiel Working Papers 2102, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:95-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Ženka & Vladislav Čadil, 2009. "Regional distribution of technology-intensive manufacturing industries in the czech republic with an accent on risk of delocalisation," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(1), pages 61-77.
- Lampón, Jesús F. & Lago-Peñas, Santiago, 2013.
"Factors behind international relocation and changes in production geography in the European automobile components industry,"
45659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesús F. Lampón & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2013. "Factors behind international relocation and changes in production geography in the European automobile components industry," Working Papers 2013/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Silvia Rocha‐Akis & Ronnie Schöb, 2011.
"Welfare Policy in the Presence of Unionised Labour and Internationally Mobile Firms,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 113(1), pages 93-119, March.
- Rocha-Akis, Silvia & Schöb, Ronnie, 2009. "Welfare policy in the presence of unionised labour and internationally mobile firms," Discussion Papers 2009/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Silvia Rocha-Akis & Ronnie Schöb, 2010. "Welfare Policy in the Presence of Unionised Labour and Internationally Mobile Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3032, CESifo Group Munich.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2009. "Mobility of Corporate Headquarter Functions: A Literature Review," Discussion Papers 1203, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:2:p:299-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10368-017-0373-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheung, Cherry & Coucke, Kristien & Neicu, Daniel, 2011. "A Decision Tree as a Quick Scan for Effective Market Functioning," Working Papers 2011/06, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:53:y:2006:i:4:p:430-446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.