A Spatial Cross-Sectional Analysis of the Elasticity of Demand for Soccer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Di Domizio & Raul Caruso, 2015.
"Hooliganism and Demand for Football in Italy: Attendance and Counterviolence Policy Evaluation,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 16(2), pages 123-137, May.
- Caruso Raul & Di Domizio Marco, 2013. "Hooliganism and demand for football in Italy: Attendance and counter-violence policy evaluation," wp.comunite 0101, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Babatunde Buraimo & David Forrest & Robert Simmons, 2006.
"Robust Estimates of the Impacts of Broadcasting on Match Attendance in Football,"
IASE Conference Papers
0637, International Association of Sports Economists.
- B Buraimo & D Forrest & R Simmons, 2006. "Robust estimates of the impact of broadcasting on match attendance in football," Working Papers 574575, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Wladimir Andreff & Gaël Raballand, 2011. "Is European Football’s Future to Become a Boring Game?," Chapters,in: Contemporary Issues in Sports Economics, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- B Buraimo & R Simmons, 2006. "Market size and attendance in English Premier League football," Working Papers 574562, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Georg Stadtmann, 2006. "Frequent News and Pure Signals: The Case of a Publicly Traded Football Club," Working Papers 0603, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Egon Franck & Stephan Nüesch, 2007.
"The Role of Patriotism in Explaining TV Audience of National Team Games - Evidence from Four International Tournaments,"
0014, University of Zurich, Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA).
- Egon Franck & Stephan Nüesch, 2007. "The Role of Patriotism in Explaining TV Audience of National Team Games - Evidence from Four International Tournaments," Working Papers 0065, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Partosch, Christoph, 2014. "Der Einfluss der Champions League auf die Wettbewerbsposition einzelner Vereine und die Competitive Balance der Bundesliga," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 3/2014, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Feddersen, Arne, 2015. "Grundlagen der Sportnachfrage: Theorie und Empirie der Einflussfaktoren auf die Zuschauernachfrage," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 94, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Ferda HALICIOGLU, 2005. "Forecasting the Professional Team Sporting Events: Evidence from Euro 2000 and 2004 Football Tournaments," Industrial Organization 0508001, EconWPA.
- Babatunde Buraimo & David Forrest & Robert Simmons, 2007.
"Freedom of Entry, Market Size, and Competitive Outcome: Evidence from English Soccer,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(1), pages 204-213, July.
- D Forrest & R Simmons & B Buraimo, 2005. "Freedom of entry, market size and competitive outcome: evidence from English soccer," Working Papers 567322, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Leif Brandes & Egon Franck & Philipp Theiler, 2013.
"The group size and loyalty of football fans: a two-stage estimation procedure to compare customer potentials across teams,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(2), pages 347-369, February.
- Leif Brandes & Egon Franck & Philipp Theiler, 2010. "The Group Size and Loyalty of Football Fans: A Two-Stage Estimation Procedure to Compare Customer Potential Across Teams," Working Papers 0126, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2011.
- Leif Brandes & Egon Franck & Stephan Nuesch, 2006.
"Local Heroes and Superstars - An Empirical Analysis of Star Attraction in German Soccer,"
0046, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2007.
- Leif Brandes & Egon Franck & Stephan Nuesch, 2006. "Local Heroes and Superstars - An Empirical Analysis of Star Attraction in German Soccer," Working Papers 0007, University of Zurich, Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA), revised 2007.
- Ferda Halicioglu, 2005. "Can We Predict The Outcome Of The International Football Tournaments : The Case Of Euro 2000?," Microeconomics 0503008, EconWPA.
- Sébastien Dessus & Gaël Raballand, 2011. "L'Etat peut-il rendre compétitif les clubs de football français ?," Post-Print halshs-00639300, HAL.
- Wladimir Andreff (ed.), 2011. "Contemporary Issues in Sports Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14146.
- Andersen, Per & Vetter, Henrik, 2015. "Pricing as a risky choice: Uncertainty and survival in a monopoly market," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-53, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sébastien Dessus & Gaël Raballand, 2011. "L'Etat peut-il rendre compétitif les clubs de football français," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11048, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602549 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:49:y:2002:i:3:p:336-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.