New Firm Formation--A Labour Market Approach to Industrial Entry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuela Carbonara & Enrico Santarelli & Hien Thu Tran, 2016.
"De jure determinants of new firm formation: how the pillars of constitutions influence entrepreneurship,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 139-162, June.
- E. Carbonara & E. Santarelli, 2015. "De Jure Determinants of New Firm Formation: How the Pillars of Constitutions Influence Entrepreneurship," Working Papers wp991, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Albiol, Judit, 2014. "The Significance of Business Exit for Future Entrepreneurial Activity," Working Papers 2072/238221, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Zwan & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Jolanda Hessels, 2016.
"Factors influencing the entrepreneurial engagement of opportunity and necessity entrepreneurs,"
Eurasian Business Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 273-295, December.
- Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Jolanda Hessels & Peter van der Zwan, 2010. "Factors Influencing the Entrepreneurial Engagement of Opportunity and Necessity Entrepreneurs," Scales Research Reports H201011, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Josep Arauzo Carod & Daniel Liviano Solís & Mònica Martín Bofarull, 2008.
"New business formation and employment growth: some evidence for the Spanish manufacturing industry,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 73-84, January.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Liviano Solís, Daniel & Martín Bofarull, Mònica, 2006. "New business formation and employment growth: some evidence for the Spanish manufacturing industry," Working Papers 2072/3686, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200709 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9474-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gebremeskel Gebremariam & Tesfa Gebremedhin & Peter Schaeffer, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of County-Level Determinants of Small Business Growth and Poverty in Appalachia: A Spatial Simultaneous-Equations Approach," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200603 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Vivarelli, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance: the Microeconomic Evidence," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1286, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0819-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roy Thurik, 2014.
"Entrepreneurship and the business cycle,"
IZA World of Labor,
Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-90, October.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Is entrepreneurship necessarily good? Microeconomic evidence from developed and developing countries," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 1453-1495, December.
- Louri, H. & Anagnostaki, V., 1995. "Entry and exit from Greek manufacturing industry: a test of the symmetry hypothesis," MPRA Paper 40575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaöz & Joana Mendonça, 2014. "The impact of human capital on the early success of necessity versus opportunity-based entrepreneurs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 831-847, April.
- Marcus Dejardin, 2010. "La création d'entreprises et ses rapports au territoire," Post-Print halshs-00618267, HAL.
- Dejardin, Marcus, 2002. "Cross-sectoral effects of retailing firm demographies," ERSA conference papers ersa02p292, European Regional Science Association.
- Niittykangas, Hannu & Tervo, Hannu, 2002. "Intergenerational mobility in self-employment: a regional approach," ERSA conference papers ersa02p350, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_27 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Audretsch & Rosa Caiazza, 2016. "Technology transfer and entrepreneurship: cross-national analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1247-1259, December.
- Gebremeskel Gebremariam & Tesfa Gebremedhin & Peter Schaeffer & Tim Phipps & Randall Jackson, 2007. "A Spatial Model of Regional Variations in Business Growth in Appalachian States," Working Papers Working Paper 2007-09, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Jason P. Brown & Dayton M. Lambert & Raymond J. G. M. Florax, 2013. "The Birth, Death, and Persistence of Firms: Creative Destruction and the Spatial Distribution of U.S. Manufacturing Establishments, 2000–2006," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 89(3), pages 203-226, July.
- Albiol, Judit, 2012. "Business Exits entail greater future levels of entrepreneurship? An empirical analysis at country level," Working Papers 2072/211754, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Cole, Ismail M., 2000. "Spatial Differences in Manufacturing Firm Births and Deaths and Local Economic Conditions: Evidence from Pennsylvania," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2), pages 215-236, Fall.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:34:y:1987:i:1:p:37-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.