The Backward-Bending Supply Curve Of The Fishing Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, M., 1991. "A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7471, December.
- Bulte, Erwin H., 2003.
"Open access harvesting of wildlife: the poaching pit and conservation of endangered species,"
Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 27-37, January.
- Bulte, Erwin H., 2003. "Open access harvesting of wildlife: the poaching pit and conservation of endangered species," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(1), January.
- Bulte, E.H., 2003. "Open access harvesting of wildlife : The poaching pit and conservation of endangered species," Other publications TiSEM 8c68c5f0-e72a-49bb-a44c-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997.
"International trade between consumer and conservationist countries,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries," NBER Working Papers 6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:222-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mulazzani, Luca & Malorgio, Giulio, 2014. "The external and commercial dimensions of the EU fisheries policy: An institutional approach applied to the whitefish case," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 123-131.
- Asche, Frank & Smith, Martin D., 2010. "Trade and fisheries: Key issues for the World Trade Organization," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Eggert, Håkan, 2006. "Fisheries Economics and 20 years with Marine Resource Economics: A Citation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 203, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Reithe, Siv & Armstrong, Claire W. & Flaaten, Ola, 2014. "Marine protected areas in a welfare-based perspective," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 29-36.
- Frost, Hans & Andersen, Peder, 2006. "The Common Fisheries Policy of the European Union and fisheries economics," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 737-746, November.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997.
"International Trade and Open-Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(3), pages 526-552, August.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1995. "International Trade and Open Access Renewable Resources: The Small Open Economy Case," NBER Working Papers 5021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl-Erik Schulz, 1996. "Trade policy and ecology," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(1), pages 15-38, July.
- Ahmed S. Khan, 2012. "Understanding Global Supply Chains and Seafood Markets for the Rebuilding Prospects of Northern Gulf Cod Fisheries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(11), pages 1-24, November.
- Duncan Knowler, 2002. "A Review of Selected Bioeconomic Models with Environmental Influences in Fisheries," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 163-181, May.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin, 1991. "A model to determine benefits obtainable from the management of riverine fisheries of Bangladesh," Technical Reports 44726, Worldfish Center.
- B. Rudders, David & Ward, John M., 2015. "Own-price elasticity of open access supply as a long-run measure of fish stock abundance," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 215-226.
- Damania, Richard & Bulte, Erwin H., 2007. "The economics of wildlife farming and endangered species conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 461-472, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:17:y:1970:i:1:p:69-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.