Inverse Probability of Censoring Weighted "U"-statistics for Right-Censored Data with an Application to Testing Hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isha Dewan & J. V. Deshpande & S. B. Kulathinal, 2004. "On Testing Dependence between Time to Failure and Cause of Failure via Conditional Probabilities," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 31(1), pages 79-91.
- Somnath Datta & Glen A. Satten, 2002. "Estimation of Integrated Transition Hazards and Stage Occupation Probabilities for Non-Markov Systems Under Dependent Censoring," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 792-802, December.
- Bose, Arup & Sen, Arusharka, 2002. "Asymptotic Distribution of the Kaplan-Meier U-Statistics," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 84-123, October.
- Ying, Zhiliang, 1989. "A note on the asymptotic properties of the product-limit estimator on the whole line," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 311-314, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Austin, Matthew D. & Betensky, Rebecca A., 2014. "Eliminating bias due to censoring in Kendall’s tau estimators for quasi-independence of truncation and failure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 16-26.
- Jie Fan & Somnath Datta, 2013. "On Mann–Whitney tests for comparing sojourn time distributions when the transition times are right censored," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 65(1), pages 149-166, February.
- Simos G. Meintanis & James Allison & Leonard Santana, 2016. "Goodness-of-fit tests for semiparametric and parametric hypotheses based on the probability weighted empirical characteristic function," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 957-976, December.
- Ao Yuan & Mihai Giurcanu & George Luta & Ming T. Tan, 2017. "U-statistics with conditional kernels for incomplete data models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 69(2), pages 271-302, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:37:y:2010:i:4:p:680-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.