Smoothing Splines and Shape Restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Abraham & Khader Khadraoui, 2015. "Bayesian regression with B-splines under combinations of shape constraints and smoothness properties," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(2), pages 150-170, May.
- Hazelton, Martin L. & Turlach, Berwin A., 2011. "Semiparametric regression with shape-constrained penalized splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 2871-2879, October.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004.
"Estimation in hazard regression models under ordered departures from proportionality,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 517-536, October.
- Bhattacharjee, A., 2003. "Estimation in Hazard Regression Models under Ordered Departures from Proportionality," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0337, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Duarte, Jefferson, 2003.
"Nonparametric option pricing under shape restrictions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 9-47.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Jefferson Duarte, 2002. "Nonparametric Option Pricing under Shape Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 8944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2015. "Nonparametric estimation and inference under shape restrictions," CeMMAP working papers CWP67/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Matthias Fengler, 2009.
"Arbitrage-free smoothing of the implied volatility surface,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 417-428.
- Matthias R. Fengler, 2005. "Arbitrage-Free Smoothing of the Implied Volatility Surface," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2014. "Option Pricing in an Imperfect World," Papers 1406.0412, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Hall, Peter & Yatchew, Adonis, 2005. "Unified approach to testing functional hypotheses in semiparametric contexts," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 225-252, August.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:1:p:108-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2016. "Nonparametric estimation and inference under shape restrictions," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Canale, Antonio & Vantini, Simone, 2016. "Constrained functional time series: Applications to the Italian gas market," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1340-1351.
- Pang Du & Christopher F. Parmeter & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2012. "Nonparametric Kernel Regression with Multiple Predictors and Multiple Shape Constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-08, McMaster University.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2015.
"Nonparametric Estimates of Option Prices Using Superhedging,"
293, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2015. "Non Parametric Estimates of Option Prices Using Superhedging," Papers 1502.03978, arXiv.org.
- Wu, Ximing & Sickles, Robin, 2014. "Semiparametric Estimation under Shape Constraints," Working Papers 15-021, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Dette, Holger & Neumeyer, Natalie & Pilz, Kay F., 2003. "A simple nonparametric estimator of a monotone regression function," Technical Reports 2003,26, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Antoniadis, Anestis & Bigot, Jéremie & Gijbels, Irène, 2007. "Penalized wavelet monotone regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(16), pages 1608-1621, October.
- Dette, Holger & Birke, Melanie, 2005. "A note on estimating a monotone regression by combining kernel and density estimates," Technical Reports 2005,24, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2015. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of the call-option price surface under strike and time-to-expiry no-arbitrage constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 242-261.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L. & Moreno-Centeno, Erick & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2013. "A more efficient algorithm for Convex Nonparametric Least Squares," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 391-400.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Mika Kortelainen, 2012. "Stochastic non-smooth envelopment of data: semi-parametric frontier estimation subject to shape constraints," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-28, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:26:y:1999:i:2:p:239-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.