Smoothing Splines and Shape Restrictions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0303-6898|
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004.
"Estimation in hazard regression models under ordered departures from proportionality,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 517-536, October.
- Bhattacharjee, A., 2003. "Estimation in Hazard Regression Models under Ordered Departures from Proportionality," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0337, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2015. "Non Parametric Estimates of Option Prices Using Superhedging," Papers 1502.03978, arXiv.org.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2015. "Nonparametric Estimates of Option Prices Using Superhedging," Working Papers 293, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Canale, Antonio & Vantini, Simone, 2016. "Constrained functional time series: Applications to the Italian gas market," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1340-1351.
- Dette, Holger & Birke, Melanie, 2005. "A note on estimating a monotone regression by combining kernel and density estimates," Technical Reports 2005,24, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Hall, Peter & Yatchew, Adonis, 2005. "Unified approach to testing functional hypotheses in semiparametric contexts," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 225-252, August.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Duarte, Jefferson, 2003. "Nonparametric option pricing under shape restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 9-47.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Jefferson Duarte, 2002. "Nonparametric Option Pricing under Shape Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 8944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2015. "Nonparametric estimation and inference under shape restrictions," CeMMAP working papers CWP67/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wu, Ximing & Sickles, Robin, 2014. "Semiparametric Estimation under Shape Constraints," Working Papers 15-021, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L. & Moreno-Centeno, Erick & Kuosmanen, Timo, 2013. "A more efficient algorithm for Convex Nonparametric Least Squares," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 391-400.
- Matthias Fengler, 2009. "Arbitrage-free smoothing of the implied volatility surface," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 417-428.
- Matthias R. Fengler, 2005. "Arbitrage-Free Smoothing of the Implied Volatility Surface," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pang Du & Christopher F. Parmeter & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2012. "Nonparametric Kernel Regression with Multiple Predictors and Multiple Shape Constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-08, McMaster University.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:1:p:108-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianluca Cassese, 2014. "Option Pricing in an Imperfect World," Papers 1406.0412, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2014. "Option pricing in an imperfect world," Working Papers 277, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Hazelton, Martin L. & Turlach, Berwin A., 2011. "Semiparametric regression with shape-constrained penalized splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 2871-2879, October.
- Dette, Holger & Neumeyer, Natalie & Pilz, Kay F., 2003. "A simple nonparametric estimator of a monotone regression function," Technical Reports 2003,26, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Sokbae Lee, 2016. "Nonparametric estimation and inference under shape restrictions," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Antoniadis, Anestis & Bigot, Jéremie & Gijbels, Irène, 2007. "Penalized wavelet monotone regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(16), pages 1608-1621, October.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Hin, Lin-Yee, 2015. "Semi-nonparametric estimation of the call-option price surface under strike and time-to-expiry no-arbitrage constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 242-261.
- Timo Kuosmanen & Mika Kortelainen, 2012. "Stochastic non-smooth envelopment of data: semi-parametric frontier estimation subject to shape constraints," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-28, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:26:y:1999:i:2:p:239-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed