Comment on J. A. Frenkel, "A Monetary Approach to the Exchange Rate: Doctrinal Aspects and Empirical Evidence."
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Keuschnigg, 1991. "The Transition to a Cash Flow Income Tax," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 127(II), pages 113-140, June.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1990. "The Efficiency of Unfunded Pension Schemes," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 640-647.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : II. New directions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 309-341.
- Broer, D. P. & Westerhout, E. W. M. T., 1993.
"Taxation in an intertemporal general equilibrium model of a small open economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 64-80, January.
- Broer, D.P. & Westerhout, E.W.M.T., 1992. "Taxation in an Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Small Open Economy," Papers 9212-g, Erasmus University of Rotterdam - Institute for Economic Research.
- Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1991. "Public pensions: Choices for the future," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 441-453, April.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Straub, Martin, 1993.
"Welfare effects of unfunded pension systems when labor supply is endogenous,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 77-91, January.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Straub, Martin, 1991. "Welfare effects of unfunded pension systems when labor supply is endogenous," Discussion Papers, Series I 252, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Huijser, A. P., 1990. "Capital market effects of the ageing population : The Dutch pension system in the long run," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 987-1009, July.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1987. "The redistributive impact of the general old age pensions act on lifetime income in the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM c1e60227-c0d1-48c9-ae27-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : I. The basic neoclassical model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 195-232.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Baur, Dirk, 2002.
"Purchasing power parity: Granger causality tests for the yen-dollar exchange rate,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 425-444, December.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Baur, Dirk, 2001. "Purchasing power parity: Granger causality tests for the yen-dollar exchange rate," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 213, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Gunther Schnabl & Dirk Baur, 2005. "Purchasing Power Parity: Granger Causality Tests for the Yen- Dollar Exchange Rate," International Finance 0506006, EconWPA.
- Moura, Marcelo L. , & Lima, Adauto R. S. & Mendonça, Rodrigo M., 2008. "Exchange Rate and Fundamentals: The Case of Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_114, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Moura, Marcelo L. & Lima, Adauto R. S., 2007. "Empirical exchange rate models fit: Evidence from the Brazilian economy," Insper Working Papers wpe_87, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:78:y:1976:i:2:p:225-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.