BITs Bite: An Anatomy of the Impact of Bilateral Investment Treaties on Multinational Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 114 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0347-0520|
- Aisbett, Emma & Busse, Matthias & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2016. "Bilateral investment treaties do work: Until they don't," Kiel Working Papers 2021, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2014. "Panel Data Gravity Models of International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 4616, CESifo Group Munich.
- Conconi, Paola & Sapir, André & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2016.
"The internationalization process of firms: From exports to FDI,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 16-30.
- Paola Conconi & André Sapir & Maurizio Zanardi, 2010. "The internationalization process of firms : From exports to FDI ?," Working Paper Research 198, National Bank of Belgium.
- Paola Conconi & André Sapir & Maurizio Zanardi, 2013. "The Internationalization Process of Firms: from Exports to FDI," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-09, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Conconi, Paola & Sapir, André & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2013. "The Internationalization Process of Firms: from Exports to FDI," CEPR Discussion Papers 9332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julia Merz & Michael Overesch & Georg Wamser, 2015. "Tax vs. Regulation Policy and the Location of Financial Sector FDI," CESifo Working Paper Series 5500, CESifo Group Munich.
- Liesbeth Colen & Damiaan Persyn & Andrea Guariso, 2014. "What type of FDI is attracted by bilateral investment treaties?," LICOS Discussion Papers 34614, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Osnago,Alberto & Rocha,Nadia & Ruta,Michele, 2015. "Deep trade agreements and vertical FDI : the devil is in the details," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7464, The World Bank.
- Egger Peter & Wamser Georg, 2013. "Effects of the Endogenous Scope of Preferentialism on International Goods Trade," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 709-731, July.
- Peter Egger & Georg Wamser, 2013. "Effects of the Endogenous Scope of Preferentialism on International Goods Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 4208, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kohler, Wilhelm Kaspar & Stähler, Frank, 2016. "The Economics of Investor Protection: ISDS versus National Treatment," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145652, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Frank StÃ¤hler, 2016. "The Economics of Investor Protection: ISDS versus National Treatment," CESifo Working Paper Series 5766, CESifo Group Munich.
- Colen, Liesbeth & Persyn, Damiaan & Guariso, Andrea, 2016. "Bilateral Investment Treaties and FDI: Does the Sector Matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 193-206.
- Schjelderup, Guttorm & Stähler, Frank, 2017. "Investor State Dispute Settlement and Multinational Firm Behavior," Discussion Papers 2017/4, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Erdal Yalcin, 2016. "Engagement der deutschen Wirtschaft in afrikanischen Staaten," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 71, October.
- Merz, Julia & Overesch, Michael & Wamser, Georg, 2017. "The location of financial sector FDI: Tax and regulation policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 14-26.
- Arjan Lejour & Maria Salfi, 2015. "The Regional Impact of Bilateral Investment Treaties on Foreign Direct Investment," CPB Discussion Paper 298, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Li, Chen, 2016. "Signing a Bilateral Investment Treaty - A tradeoff between investment protection and regulation," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145505, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:114:y:2012:i:4:p:1240-1266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed