The Lachmann Legacy: An Agenda for Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roy E. Allen, 1994. "Financial Crises and Recession in the Global Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferlito, Carmelo, 2011. "Garrison's Capital-Based Macroeconomics: The Role of Deficit, Credit Control and Taxation," MPRA Paper 67747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert F. Mulligan, 2015. "Roger W. Garrison and the Integration of Austrian and Mainstream Macroeconomics," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 30(Winter 20), pages 59-79.
- Juan Carlos de Pablo, 2004. "La economía como proceso decisorio. Reseña de ideas ajenas," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 263, Universidad del CEMA.
- Juan Carlos De Pablo, 2005. "Después de Kahneman y Tversky; ¿Qué queda de la Teoría Económica?," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 55-98, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:65:y:1997:i:4:p:214-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.